Was I wrong or rude to say ''No''?

So I go to someone's house, Im a guest.
I was only supposed to pick up a friend but they invited me in and then they offered me a plate of food, which I said thank you and ate it.
Then they proceeded to offer me a second plate to which I denied and said ''No, thank you. First plate was great but Im full''. They insisted and placed it in front me, I said no again and gave it back.

Impolite or rude? Maybe. I know the polite thing to do would be to accept it and eat it but I couldnt eat any more, I dont think it would be right to force myself to keep eating.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it's not rude, it's rude if you do accept because you're forcing yourself to eat aka being rude to yourself. Your response was correct and you were full, overeating can make you sick

Most Helpful Guy

• Some cultures finishing the food means you want more and some not finishing it is rude.