What do I bring?

I've been invited to a party at a guys apartment who is 8+ years older than me. I don't want to seem like I have bad taste in alcohol and still want to make a good impression. What type of alcohol is the best to bring but also isn't too expensive?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• At his age what is he doing throwing parties? Who cares about first impressions? Buy a shit load of spiced rum and drink the majority of It until you black out and end up on a roof. Or perform an offering ritual to Baron Samedi and conjure up something nasty. At least you will not be bored

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolute vodka anything below is too cheap. The older you get, the less you can handle cheap alcohol I don't know why. Other options would be johnny walker scotch, a good chardonnay or Moscato or reisling wine

1|0
    0|0
    • Absolute vodka was the the first drink comes to my mind when I've read the post

• πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Eristoff Vodka is cheap and has a pretty neutral taste
    Or Smirnoff
    This are 2 brands almost everyone I know likes

Or you just take JΓ€germeister
    If they don't like it it's not your fault
    They are just too weak for the JÀger 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, if you were invited to a party, you know what he wants, if anything he's worrying about the same thing, just wear something revealing, add some bear to the front bit of your shit, say you spilt some beer on the way, then drop onto him, bang bang, bang, bang bang, baaannngg.

0|0
    1|0
  • Red wine like Merlot or Cabernet. If you decide to bring 2 bottles then the second bottle should be a white wine like Chardonnay or Pinot noir. You can get a good quality bottle of wine for around $20.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bring something you like and own it, confidence is key

5|0
    0|0
    • I second this. I never bring whiskey because I hate it, even though I know it impress people.

• It depends on what kind of party it is. If it's a bukake or gangbang party then you shouldn't have to bring anything, as you are already scheduled to be the dessert. No matter what kind of party it is, you can always get by without bringing something simply by offering the host a BJ.

0|0
    0|1
  • Dewers white label scotch blend, not too expensive, goes great for scotch and cola, but at the same time says you don't drink crappy beer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whats he drink? Whiskey, rum, vodka, tequila, whine, beer?

1|0
    0|0
  • Jim Bean or Jack Daniel's whiskey is always a good choice

1|0
    0|0
  • As a french: pink wine always win if you dont know what to bring

1|0
    0|0
  • Bring any kind of beer, most men won't care

2|0
    0|0
  • Sparkling wine. Or bring food