What do I bring?

I've been invited to a party at a guys apartment who is 8+ years older than me. I don't want to seem like I have bad taste in alcohol and still want to make a good impression. What type of alcohol is the best to bring but also isn't too expensive?

921

Most Helpful Guy

• At his age what is he doing throwing parties? Who cares about first impressions? Buy a shit load of spiced rum and drink the majority of It until you black out and end up on a roof. Or perform an offering ritual to Baron Samedi and conjure up something nasty. At least you will not be bored

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolute vodka anything below is too cheap. The older you get, the less you can handle cheap alcohol I don't know why. Other options would be johnny walker scotch, a good chardonnay or Moscato or reisling wine

• Absolute vodka was the the first drink comes to my mind when I've read the post

• πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘