Fitness/Nutrition Advice?

Ok so for those that don't know I am a certified fitness/nutrition professional from the
Institute of ISSA ( International Sports Science Association ) and I am professionally certified in personal training, general fitness and nutrition.

And I was thinking about using my knowledge in those areas and making some mytakes, regarding, fitness, health and nutrition like super foods, the most powerful nutrient rich foods in each food category, tea, etc, stuff like that.

Is that something you guys would want or be interested in reading if I were to put them out?

47

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Calisthenics is a field im interested in but im not a sporty guy and im kinda weak for my age. I wanna be strong and healthy as well. so any guides or stuff for enhancing my bones and muscle regeneration and growth will be very very appreciated. Im 6ft and 87kg. lost 10 kg due to smaller calorie intake and lack of exercise. I plan to be fighting fit 75kg 10-15% body fat within 3 years. Money is somewhat an issue since im studying and currently dont have a part time job. XD

• Honestly best thing you can do is workout with good weight and proper form, eat well and get plenty of rest. They all work in tandem with each other.