Fitness/Nutrition Advice?

Ok so for those that don't know I am a certified fitness/nutrition professional from the
Institute of ISSA ( International Sports Science Association ) and I am professionally certified in personal training, general fitness and nutrition.

And I was thinking about using my knowledge in those areas and making some mytakes, regarding, fitness, health and nutrition like super foods, the most powerful nutrient rich foods in each food category, tea, etc, stuff like that.

Is that something you guys would want or be interested in reading if I were to put them out?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Calisthenics is a field im interested in but im not a sporty guy and im kinda weak for my age. I wanna be strong and healthy as well. so any guides or stuff for enhancing my bones and muscle regeneration and growth will be very very appreciated. Im 6ft and 87kg. lost 10 kg due to smaller calorie intake and lack of exercise. I plan to be fighting fit 75kg 10-15% body fat within 3 years. Money is somewhat an issue since im studying and currently dont have a part time job. XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly best thing you can do is workout with good weight and proper form, eat well and get plenty of rest. They all work in tandem with each other.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm working my leg's 3 day's a week, is it too much? i mean is it bad for muscle growth?
    tnx

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds too much to me. it also depends on how much rest you get too. but still i think its too much. not sure tho

• Yes it is too bad you should work on your leg 2wice on week maximum 3 hour

• You only need to work em once a week, twice at most, three is to much.

And no it's not bad you just do not want to overwork them, or have them grow to much when your not working out the rest of your body, it'll look kind of odd when you have a well developed lower body but not a upper body.

• Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I always need help.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. I have some questions actually. How much fruit can I eat daily? Should I be eating primarily vegetables? How much meat is too much? And is intermittent fasting actually helpful?

0|0
    0|0
    • You can eat quite a bit of fruit I mean as much as your own body can handle, no you should be eating a balanced diet of most food groups to truly get what your bodies needs. I could only answer that if I knew how much meat you already eat per day, but you'd have to eat quite a bit of it.

As for fasting I've heard of people having success with it but it's not something I really endorse personally.

• Alright awesome. Thanks man. I don't eat a ton of meat so I'm probably good on that. I'll just need to try to eat more variety and balanced.

• No problem.

• I am studying nutrition at the moment so I'd definitely would be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • show us before and after photos of your transformation please

0|0
    0|0
    • show bodybuilding before and after i hear you lift

• Show All
    • yeah I kinda found it weird you asked "why" in the first place, because since we were in the topic of fitness and nutrition I thought it was obvious it was coming from an athletic curiosity of seeing someone's transformation. For a second I thought that you thought I had a weird or gay motive for asking for a transformation pic LMAO.

I'm trying to loose weight right now. I don't have a gym near me enough so I'm trying to do p90x but motivation is hard sometimes bro.

And yeah I was off for weeks so I replied late lol. And that sucks you lost your phone man. Well good luck with your nutrition and fitness stuff. I need to get on that myself.

• Well keep at it man you'll get there.

And no worries and thanks.

• I would prefer a how to lose weight quickly guide.

0|0
    0|1
    • That would actually happen with proper nutrition. Though you will have your peak and best results by eating a proper and nutrition intake of food and exercising.

The two go hand in hand.

• Sure, i would like to read them

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes