How often do you drink alcohol and how much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to be drunk twice a week, with 3 drinks being what I'd call myself drunk by. 4 is when it hits strong, 5 is heavy, 6 gets me throwing up in the next morning if I don't drink lots of water. I only ever drink past that amount when I'm not paying for it, at which point I don't recall anything similar to a "limit."

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I go out dancing with my friends we have predrinks at someone's house (Cuz drinks are expensive.) I'll usually have half a bottle of wine before we go. Then I sneak in a flask of Stroh rum when we get there and sneak that into ice and water. When that finishes I'll usually have another 2 singles from the bar, preferably some kind of rum. But I don't go out dancing much.. that's like once in a blue moon.

I'll easily drink half a bottle to a full bottle of wine when I go out for dinner or when we have a braai or BBQ whatever you call it, maybe once a week but it depends on what's happening.

0|1
    0|0
    • I LOVE your answer! Thanks again! How do you sneak in alcohol though? I always tried to (it' soooo f***** expensive), but they always caught me!

• Show All
    • Haha, thanks! :P Knowing I've educated someone on how to sneakily get away with drinking cheaper alcohol while out is knowing I've made the world a better, cheaper and more fun and happy place. πŸ˜‚ Good luck! PS: don't get caught, okay?

• I promise! ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Much more when a teen and young adult,,, these days I barely drink cause I simply don't even enjoy it that much

Sure it's great to loosen up and have a drink of scotch aged 20 years sure...
    But it just doesn't fit with my lifestyle anymore... being active and having clear focus...

It's never something I really craved much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. I'm a slight health nut, and drinking alcohol is extremely unhealthy, so I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most nights, I live alone so, My evenings are mostly just spent drinking, Maybe smoking overlooking the harbour from the window, Listening to the radio or watching a film.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 glass of spirit and chaser each day in the evening.
    Then on a Friday or Saturday I go out and have about 10 ciders and half a bottle of vodka as I destroy the dance floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a time when I went out on binges a couple of times a week. Now I'm lucky if I get the chance once a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink a glass of wine or two 2-3 times a week when I'm dining in a restaurant and in about once in 2 months I'll get actually drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never. I'll have one if somebody offers to get one from the fridge through. But I prefer soda, ice tea or water.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't socialize as much as i used to so as a social drinker naturally i don't drink much anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink at all. I never had the taste for it. It's mainly for fools. Just throwing money to the gov't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely at home. If there's sport on TV I may pick up a six pack. When out with friends I'll go with the flow. Anything from a modest 3-4 beers to forgetting how I got home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when i feel like it which is once a month or so. But almost got myself drunk each timeπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have a beer or a shot at night 4-5 nights a week, I'll get hammered once or twice a month, more often in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Alcohol has had a jacked up effect on some people in my family and I'd rather not open that can of worms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't set myself drinking targets, upper or lower.. If I'm thirsty I'll have a drink, unless I have to drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roughly drink about five cans of beer a week but sometimes I won't drink any alcohol for weeks it's all spending on how I feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple times a week. 2 beers or glass of wine for light. 8beers or bottle of wine for drunk. Or liqour/margs for not remembering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly daily, beer or two. Weekends, sky's the limit

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. It's something that doesn't suit me at all. Thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • One glass of beer every 2 or 3 months. Not a huge drinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. Cs I don't find it cool or something that most of the youth find themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never do, waste of your body and time

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a week, and then the amount is almost nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • None. Not ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever drinkπŸ˜› I dont like beer

0|1
    0|0
  • me I don't drink , is very good for me πŸ˜‡

0|1
    0|0
  • Not enough, and not enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely and if I do it's usually a few drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had any in a year... I miss it so much

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a glass or two every couple months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Only on special occasions. If it's cold I drink merlot/Cabernet and/or Pinot noir (1 standard cup) If it's hot I drink larger beer 2-3 bottles

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink really drink anymore as I don't have much of a taste for it. I've had my drink spiked 2x.
    The last time I had a drink was in January and when my father went into a coma following a stroke. I had a double Jack Daniels and coke.
    And I nursed it for about an hour. As soon as I was done I went to do some food shopping and Believe me I left with nothing of any real use. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once or twice a year, champagne and like only a small flute glass or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with someone who said, I rather drink coffee! :D Thankfully, I don't find the taste of alcohol appealing. Alcohol messes up some folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally when I drink, I drink to at least get buzzed, and I only drink when I go out which isn't that often now but it'll usually be on the weekends

0|0
    0|0
  • At leas once a week. Usually it's just one or two beers, but sometimes I drink too much

0|1
    0|0
  • I may have one glass a month if that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never and none. Boring enough answer for you? πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, and none! ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Never and none 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • Only half a glass of wine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't drink anymore gets me in trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't drink it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't enjoy the effects or the taste so it's really not worth it for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes