How often do you drink alcohol and how much?

1740

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to be drunk twice a week, with 3 drinks being what I'd call myself drunk by. 4 is when it hits strong, 5 is heavy, 6 gets me throwing up in the next morning if I don't drink lots of water. I only ever drink past that amount when I'm not paying for it, at which point I don't recall anything similar to a "limit."

Most Helpful Girl

• If I go out dancing with my friends we have predrinks at someone's house (Cuz drinks are expensive.) I'll usually have half a bottle of wine before we go. Then I sneak in a flask of Stroh rum when we get there and sneak that into ice and water. When that finishes I'll usually have another 2 singles from the bar, preferably some kind of rum. But I don't go out dancing much.. that's like once in a blue moon.

I'll easily drink half a bottle to a full bottle of wine when I go out for dinner or when we have a braai or BBQ whatever you call it, maybe once a week but it depends on what's happening.

• I LOVE your answer! Thanks again! How do you sneak in alcohol though? I always tried to (it' soooo f***** expensive), but they always caught me!

• Haha, thanks! :P Knowing I've educated someone on how to sneakily get away with drinking cheaper alcohol while out is knowing I've made the world a better, cheaper and more fun and happy place. πŸ˜‚ Good luck! PS: don't get caught, okay?

• I promise! ;)