When you hear the jingles of an Ice Cream Truck outside, what are you thinking?

• ZOMG ICE CREAM! *runs outside to get some*
  • ughhhh will that damn truck go away already?
  • Oh no! the ice cream truck killer has come to murder me!
    Vote C
  • other reaction (please say)
    Vote D

2322

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• We unfortunately don't have a ice cream truck but we do have an icy truck. So I think yum, and all of a sudden im 6 again, break my neck to get my money and run back outside with my arms flailing and screaming wait wait, cause if you don't the truck tends to get some gone

• I tell my kids... I wonder where they wash their hands when they handle all the sticky stuff all day... must be so dirty. Lets go to the ice cream shop :)

• I think about how great it'd be to have some ice cream but then I never actually go out to get it πŸ˜‚

• I either think of the Eddie Murphy stand up scene that he does when the ice cream truck comes. Or I ask myself what's he really selling when they come rolling through at 830-9 at night πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Annoyed 'cause at my old place there was this ice cream van which used to wake me and my boyfriend up every day :L

• I remember the time I found a umm 2 unidentified pills within my popsicle
    I never trust ice-cream trucks now

• Control yourself Pom... you're an adult now... you can't go chasing ice cream trucks down the street anymore... people already think you are weird... just cover your ears and step away from the window

• i think of the time my friend taught his kid that when the ice cream truck plays music it means its out of ice cream...

• Usually they play pop goes the weasel so it makes me a little nervous, always reminds me of clowns πŸ˜‚

• the one I hear plays that valderae valdera valdera valderhahahahah tune. I can't even remember how I know that song

• For some bizarre reason, the truck only seems to come around here in the winter...

• Basically C. There has always been something so creepy about ice cream trucks to me. Maybe it's the out of tune off rhythm music... I don't know.

• I'm in a horror movie, since we don't have that here

• I run to my room and grab a handful of money then zoom out the door.

• "Oooooh, ice cream..."
    /stares at it through the window til it's gone
    /back to business

• The ice ream man is the only man I shamelessly chase.

• Upvoted for Sweet Tooth joke.

• WHERE'S MY MONEY

• I run but I'm slow so I always miss it.

• I'd rob that truck.

• I'm running my ass out there

• I think that shit should stop jingling

• IM A FUCKING CHILD SO GIVE ME ALL THE ICECREAM

What Guys Said 21

• Oooh, ice cream! Sounds good. But I bet there is a big crowd out there and it will take me ages to get one and since ice cream is the only thing they sell, i bet it is more expensive than at the shop. I will make my own cold dessert out of what i have or go find a deal later. #BeingScottish

• "Oh man I could go for ice cream but I can buy it trice as cheap in the supermarket!" That's what goes in my mind. Also "Poor guy. He's forced to pass here and nobody gives him business."

• My parents absolutely refused to buy us ice creme from these vendors when we were kids because it cost more than ice creme from from the grocery store. So it was unpleasant to hear them because it was just a tease of a treat that we could not get.

• IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF cause everytime I try to go outside and catch the ice cream truck to stop and give me ice cream it doesn't' stop or I am too late. Not to mention they overprice the icecream and I hate how limited options they have.

• For some reason ice cream from the ice cream man is always the best... and that didn't sound creepy at all LOL

• I can't help but think of creepy pedophiles whenever I hear an ice cream truck's music. It's creepy now, but delightful when I was younger πŸ˜…

• I have always been picky about ice cream trucks and ready and willing to be violent. But then I had a pretty fucked up childhood.

• Where the fuck is it usually. I hear the bastard all the time but I've never found it

• I'd feel like I saw a ghost... no ice cream trucks here really hahahhaha
    Sucks

• "Ice cream man makes ice cream from dead bodies." Anyone want Ice cream! I want Rocky Road!

• All kinds of child sex crimes are about to happen, all kindsss

• I just think oh the ice cream truck is back, and then go about my business

• We don't have them here.

• Didn't know the still exist.

• I'm running out to get some ice cream.

• Hopefully they sell drugs

• Holly Crap! its Sweet Tooth! Run for your lives!

• Why dose he only come when I'm about to eat

• I don't know why but it reminds me of pedophiles

• I'll consider going our there to get some.