Do you consider Coca-cola a drug?

Every time I drink Coca-Cola, I get a little bit high. Not as high as I do when I drink alcohol... but still I do.

So I'd say it's a soft drug.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not really it is if you are concerned about caffeine. Back in the olden days Coke had actual cocaine in it until 1929. Cocaine also was sold over the counter as medicine. They eventually stopped using the cocaine and switched to caffeine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caffeine is a drug, and so is sugar.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• you get high because of the sugar addiction (its more addictive than cocaine about 9 or 10x as much)

0|0
    0|0
  • Coke has a drug in it 'caffeine'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably the caffeine content in coke that causes you to be high, coz I'm the same after drinking a lot of coffee 😂caffeine is like a drug lol

My dentist can't have anything with caffeine in it as an ingredient , as it makes him tremble and dizzy

0|0
    0|0
    • I never want coffee actually. I don't like it. If that was true, then wouldn't I need coffee asap? Although I drink cola-type drinks (Pepsi also)... I never felt the need for coffee.

My guess is, coke contains very small amount of caffeine compared to coffee.

• Yes i do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's been nearly a decade since Coca-cola has had coke or alcohol in it... nor is it in anyway like a drug besides the sugar rush as well as the deliciously addictive combination off vanilla with it's flavor.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go to the doctors. I knew a woman who got the same feeling from lemonade and she was seriously ill.

0|0
    0|1
  • Caffeine is by definition a drug. It is of the methylxanthine class and is the most used psychoactive drug in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's probably benefits as well as non-healthy things about it. But DIET soda's are what to REALLY avoid

0|0
    0|0
  • Coca-cola used to have cocaine in it, but not now

It's not a drug

0|0
    0|0
  • Caffeine is a drug.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the HFCS

0|0
    0|0
  • It's technically a drug cause it has caffeine (it used to have cocaine too but not anymore). Also it has sugar, so you could get an energy rush from it. If you get properly high though (like from weed) I think it's just a placebo

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes