I haven't ate in a few days?

I know this is a long shot and I apologize for even asking but could someone help me get something to eat somehow?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try with your favorite food or snack of all time with your favorite beer. Go out with your friends and have some fun.

0|0
    0|0
    • To be more specific, I ate our last bag of beans. and I don't get paid for another week.

• Show All
    • Appreciate the concern though.

• Call your Friend And lend some money from them. I'm sure they'll help you out. Pay them back when you'll get paid after a week.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Just eat anything! It's not healthy to not eat at all and there must be a reason you didn't ate in a few days. If you wish to talk about it you can pm me

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, do you mean you literally can't eat, or you're trying not to eat?

0|0
    0|0
    • I can eat but literally have nothing to eat.

• Ohh I see.
      It may be embarrassing, but it may be helpful to look up places that provide meals to people who can't afford food. I forget what they're called. but I'm sure you could figure it out.

• Well we don't even live on the same continent. . . Good luck though

0|0
    0|0
  • what happens when you just grab something, anything, and put it in your mouth?

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian albanian food you will never need to worry about eating again

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you eat that food or I will

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes