Your definition?

What is your definition of someone who is an alcoholic? Is it the amount they drink or the frequency?

614

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd say the way that they drink...
    Does it interfere with your life in a negative way?
    Does it interfere with the relationship you have with loved ones?
    Does it interfere with your job/school?
    These questions are more important in my opinion than how much or often. There are people out there that don't drink every day but cause a lot of damage to their lives and the relationships of the people around them when they do. I don't think there is an actual line that says you are an alcoholic. It's more of a personal diagnosis