0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• www.thinq.net/.../theanswerisyes.png

Why?

🤔🤔🤔
    The watermelon is a large fruit, known scientifically as Citrullus lanatus.

It originates from southern Africa, and is related to cantaloupe melons, zucchinis, pumpkins and cucumbers.

Watermelon is packed with water and nutrients, contains very few calories and is exceptionally refreshing and juicy.

It is also a good dietary source of both citrulline and lycopene, two very powerful plant compounds.

Eating watermelon or drinking watermelon juice may have several health benefits, including lower blood pressure, improved insulin sensitivity and reduced muscle soreness.

While watermelons are most commonly eaten fresh, they can also be made into juice or added to smoothies.

Watermelon is a good source of vitamin C, and also a decent source of several other vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C: An antioxidant that is essential for skin health and immune function.

Potassium: A mineral that is important for blood pressure control and heart health.

Copper: A mineral that is most abundant in plant foods, and often lacking in the Western diet.

Vitamin B5: Also known as pantothenic acid. This vitamin is found in almost all foods to some extent.

Vitamin A: Watermelon contains beta-carotene, which is transformed into vitamin A in the body.

😊

0|0
    0|0
  • as in like watermelons watermelons or tits.. I like either of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like YOUR watermelons 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • not my favourite type of melon but they're okay

0|0
    0|0
  • i love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like them to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhhh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do. I bought a yellow watermelon yesterday, first one I had ever seen. It's good and sweet, doesn't taste like a regular watermelon though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • i love watermelons

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah