How much is a lot of Hennessy?

Is half a cup a lot?

I know you drink hennessy in shots? Right? So would a heavy/medium drinker be able to drink how much?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Half a cup isn't much for someone with a decent tolerance, but it really depends. It'll give a good buzz to a lightweight, a hard drinker would barely notice. I can put away a full bottle (26oz, 3 cups) or more when I decide to get it on

Most Helpful Girl

• Hennessy is pretty weak stuff that's why it's usually mixed with another alcohol. I don't know how heavy of a drinker you are but if you mean half of a drinking glass it's still a bit weak. If you mean half of an actual cup lile 4 oz it won't do anything