How much is a lot of Hennessy?

Is half a cup a lot?

I know you drink hennessy in shots? Right? So would a heavy/medium drinker be able to drink how much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Half a cup isn't much for someone with a decent tolerance, but it really depends. It'll give a good buzz to a lightweight, a hard drinker would barely notice. I can put away a full bottle (26oz, 3 cups) or more when I decide to get it on

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hennessy is pretty weak stuff that's why it's usually mixed with another alcohol. I don't know how heavy of a drinker you are but if you mean half of a drinking glass it's still a bit weak. If you mean half of an actual cup lile 4 oz it won't do anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Heavy 2 bottles. Medium the whole bottle. How much is too much. Simple. More than you drink is too much. And for me. I believe more than two within an hour is to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half a cup is four ounces. An ounce is roughly equivalent to one beer, so half a cup is like four beers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half a cup sounds delicious. Give me 6 of those and I'd be on a great buzz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much! I would know. 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • What is hennessy?

0|0
    0|0
  • 3.14159265359 ounces

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hennessy is a cognac. It's meant to be sipped slowly and savored.

0|0
    0|0
  • You drink 1-2 ounces slowly as it warms in the glass from your hand. How much you can handle has a great deal to do with how much you weigh.

Most people are pretty buzzed after 4 oz of hard liquor.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes!! Someone with discerning taste!!

One does not mix a fine cognac with other additives... unless it's a hot toddy

Recommended myTakes