(Ages 21+) How is this sweet pumpkin pie cocktail?

Tipple Lantern:

- 1 small sugar pie pumpkin
Slime, and gunk removed

- 3/4 cup sugar pie pumpkin pie (from the pie itself)
- 1 1/2 cups The Irishman whisky Irish cream whisky
- 1 cup whip cream plus some to top
- scoop (s) of pumpkin pie gelato from talenti
- 1 cinnamon stick plus cinnamon vanilla sugar

Use a pulser to pulse pumpkin pie, whip, and gelato together. Than slowly add whisky. Pour in pumpkin. Topple with whipped cream, and sprinkle cinnamon vanilla sugar on top. Stick a cinnamon stick in it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing it's 21+ because that's the legal drinking age where you live? I don't think I'd like that since I don't like pumpkin but I'll tell my sister and my friends, they may like it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you can't taste, you can't tell. But cinnamon with alcohol and sugar will give you a nice hangover.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink alcohol.

0|0
    1|0
    • Show All
    • @HereToProveMyPoint
      Are drinkers ostracised? are drinkers called every name in the book? are drinkers looked down upon? does the media say drinking is uncool?

If you don't drink people think you're a loser, shill, buzzkill, and online they think you are underage because drinking alcohol is the "adult thing to do". And all adults must drink alcohol by force for the sake of "social norms".

• I repeat, I do understand because I have been both a drinker and a non-drinker

• I don't drink alcohol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Whiskey and pumpkin pie seem like two things that don't need to be combined. I like those two things but I'd have them separately!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds nice!

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes