What's your opinion? Who should pay the bill for a lunch date?

• The girl should.
    Vote A
  • The guy should.
    Vote B
  • They should split the bill.
    Vote C
  • Depends on the situation.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation but if you’re dating, all the options should happen eventually. I say depends on the situation though because if it’s just a little date to get to know eachother, they should pay for themselves

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's me and my girlfriend then split the bill. If it's someone you've only recently started seeing then pay full bill.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the situation.

First date: the person who did the asking.

Continuous dates/in a relationship: split the bill or take turns paying.

0|3
    0|0
    • What about girls pay the bills and don't want me to pay?

• Show All
    • They want even if I want to pay.. I don't know why

• Ridziani, some girls inside on paying in order to avoid any sense of obligation. There are still guys that assume because they paid for things they are owed sex.

• I'm totally for sharing the bill. If one person insists on paying, though, then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will always split the bill.

0|1
    0|0
  • They should discuss it and do what THEY prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • still can't believe there is still pple thinking guys should pay. like guys! girls! just split it! ur both working. ur not even married yet and its 2017. exfept if one of the person is bigshot ceo and the other is normal person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• First date, the person inviting should pay, beyond that give and take. Take turns paying and splitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally whoever initiated it, in my opinion. If it's lunch between friends, then split it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am into man paying for a woman. Why? Because it is the style of a gentleman.

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem with the world today is that some thing that cause they paid, they must get something in return, and if not, they go swearing and doing things like shit. And the ones whose dish were paid think that they are obliged to give something. If men paid the bill without expecting anything and women felt no obligation to give something in return, the world would be a better place. I personally pay just because it is a tradition and seems right to me, I am not expecting anything in return. I feel good when I pay it.

• The one with more money

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl should.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes