Rate this shitass mochi I made?

@izumiblu said mochi made from sweet rice flour was akin to mcmochi so ofc i accepted her shitass challenge and made some mochi from scratch. i grew some rice and made it from that.

It took all day and an entire season but i finished. By the end of this i just didn't give a fuck anymore and just wanted to finish making them so they're really plain and boring looking. they don't taste that much different from the ones made from rice flour that you buy in the store... as in it tastes like chewy fckn rice and some sesame filling.

if you don't know what mochi is, google it or ask your local weeb. Or pm Izumi, she loves answering questions like that.
  • i win the challenge
    Vote A
  • izumiblu loses
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
https://i.imgur.com/UmgD3oM.jpg

<^> <^> <^> i forgot the picture lol but <^> you all anyways. <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I just had to pick option B... I can't help it, I am compelled to press it.

Yours look good! Try it with a sweet filling like ice cream or I've made them with jam before 😅.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thx!! Knew i could count on you lol. I am def gonna try it with ice cream, that's actually on my imaginary list of things i want to try but keep forgetting. But no, i really want to try with ice cream. What kind of jam was it? And did you have to coat the inside with a layer of like, marshmallow or something first before piling on the jam?

• Show All
    • @Izumiblu *pizza and pineapple
      Ftfy

• Delirious after pounding rice for 8 hours. I forgive you child.

• That looks good! I think you should have included the option where izumiblu loses and you win!

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's a winner! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • 'Shitass' is probably the right word :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice