Rate this shitass mochi I made?

@izumiblu said mochi made from sweet rice flour was akin to mcmochi so ofc i accepted her shitass challenge and made some mochi from scratch. i grew some rice and made it from that.

It took all day and an entire season but i finished. By the end of this i just didn't give a fuck anymore and just wanted to finish making them so they're really plain and boring looking. they don't taste that much different from the ones made from rice flour that you buy in the store... as in it tastes like chewy fckn rice and some sesame filling.

if you don't know what mochi is, google it or ask your local weeb. Or pm Izumi, she loves answering questions like that.
  • i win the challenge
  • izumiblu loses
https://i.imgur.com/UmgD3oM.jpg

<^> <^> <^> i forgot the picture lol but <^> you all anyways. <3

28

Most Helpful Guy