What's 1 ethnic cuisine/dish that you've fallen in love with?

What is 1 ethnic cuisine you've fallen in love with and what's 1 particular dish you're enjoying and why?

elaborate and detailed responses are appreciated

For instance I've started to love Lebanese cuisine and Hommous and baba ghanouge, can't get enough

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn ๐Ÿ˜• Where do I start? Erm ๐Ÿค”

Anythingggg Vietnamese related! Its sticky rice and peppery pork with yellow mung bean rolled up in the middle. I also love Vietnamese pork rolls, I also like the bread stick with the pate in it ๐Ÿคค

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who loves food so much this is always a difficult question for me. I enjoy Italian dishes because you can eat pasta every day and have it made in a different way every time.
    I like Asian food (no not that hippie bullshit sushi) for its variety and combination of meat, vegetables, noodles and rice.
    I like traditional Greek dishes because they are healthy, exceptional and delicious. And I also like German food. It's not something special but it's tasty and GERMAN!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Outside of good ol' soul food, I love Italian food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh the choices!! I LOVE FOOD, FOOD IS LIFE! lol And living in Toronto I'm quite blessed to be surrounded with a multitude of various ethnic cuisine that I can satisfy my pallet with!

I LOVE Vietnamese Ban Xeo (It's this yummy savory crepe that's filled with pork, shrimp, bean sprouts, lettuce, carrots, sauteed onions, mung bean)

0|1
    0|0
  • curries but not to hot.
    I've even learnt how to make my favorite dish. sweet and sour Curry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Moroccan Meatballs๐Ÿ˜

0|2
    0|0
  • I love Asian food but my all time favorite is Indian cuisine! It's so freaking good! The flavors are so rich and you always go back for more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chinese food is something I really really enjoy. I've been to Hong Kong and had proper Cantonese food, which is awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnic?
    Hmmm... you mean my ethnicity? (Because we have little else where I live...)

I say everything. Haha Can't really pinpoint one thing because most of it is so delicious and healthy (more or less) - all made from scratch - that's always the secret to a delicious and healthy meal.

I'll give an example of what I like:
    octopus, potatoes and tomato salad
    dobarzivot.net/.../...-Astrid-Werbolle-620x330.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • I love everything too. People never have to worry about restaurants when we go out to eat because they know I'll eat everything. But I'd say I probably go for Mexican more than others and shrimp/crab enchiladas are my favorite

Those octopus potatoes look good. Does that dish have a special name and what ethnicity is it?

• @Idonthaveausername Nah... I mean it's called "hobotnica i krumpiri ispod peke"... but it's just a description.
      Croatian, but it's really Mediterranean overall too.

• British cuisine beef steak and chips, with garlic mayo, toasted tomatoes, fried mushroom โ™ฅ โ™ฅ ...

0|1
    0|0
  • Butter chicken!
    Ooh or Chow Mein... or Chilli con carne

Chilli con carne is #1 i think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian food, bolognese is my favorite dishes.
    Too I really love goulash which is Hungarian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much anything Chinese or Japanese.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hummus all the way ๐Ÿ‘…

1|1
    0|0
  • Queso

0|1
    0|0
  • I love fried Vietnamese spring rolls. ๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|1
  • Pho ๐Ÿœ

0|1
    0|1
  • Jamaican curry goat or fried plantains

0|2
    0|0
  • Italian crespelle and ravioli

0|1
    0|0
  • Dhal and rice and curry chicken

1|1
    0|0
  • Indian, Vietnamese and Korean

0|1
    0|1
  • Italian or Balkan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ma po tofu

0|1
    0|0
  • Indomie. Indonesia's Indomie. It's a brand of instant noodle that I love a lot haha. it really taste better than any other brand I've tried. And from what i know from Indonesian friend, its a food that you actually grow up with hahaha

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm, part Indo-Maly and I can confirm that Indo Mie is like a breakfast staple for most Indonesians haha. I actually kept a box of original or the green spicy (cabe ijo) chili one when I lived abroad for school haha.

What Guys Said 23

• I am a big fan of Italian cuisine. When I was younger, most of the US did not have access to as many foreign and ethnic cuisines as we have today. Chicken parmigiana is my favorite!

0|1
    0|0
    • Chicken Parmigana is American actually. It was started by Italian Americans but it's not actually an Italian dish.

• Tacos de lengua ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

omnivorescookbook.com/.../...cos-De-Lengua_001.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh man, it's been awhile since I've tried something new, but the last dish I had that wasn't American was this grilled Viet fish. Very tasty, but couldn't tell what the spices were.

0|1
    0|0
  • I fell in love with Indian food in college. Chicken Tikka Masala is one of my fav foods of all time... and has nursed me in the recovery from many hangovers. ๐Ÿฅ

0|2
    0|0
  • There are many, Japanese (kappa sushi, miso soup and mosubi) Italian (Pizza, Spaghetti and Foccacia) , French (Baguette, croissants) and German (Pretzels, potato dumplings and sausage)

0|1
    0|0
  • I really love my native German dishes. Schnitzel, Knรถdel in JรคgersoรŸe, noodle/potatoe-Auflauf, Brezel. Hmmm. Don't ask me why. I just do.

1|1
    0|0
  • tons of italian dishes. my fave is probably chicken parmigiana.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, yes there is a dish but it's an indian dish so it's hard to explain what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a serious weekends for Indian food. Curries, roti, so many different types. Also Vietnamese food.

0|1
    0|1
  • I cannot narrow it down - I am a big fan of so many...

0|1
    0|0
  • Aside from Latin food. I will say Jamaican food tastes really good, but I go with Italian food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Indian food a lot there are many things to pick from like Samosas or Chicken Tikka Massala

1|1
    0|0
  • Isn't any dish considered ethnic?

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacos

0|1
    0|0
  • i'll stick with italian. nice and simple.

0|2
    0|1
  • Sushi
    Enchiladas
    Fried rice

:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Slovak rolls or grits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thai food.