Quick chocolate desert?

What's a quick chocolate desert recipie? Not cookies, but anything like Muddie Buddies or something that is more like a snack food?

I have pure Cocoa and Chocolate chips... what can I make?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Whip cream and mix it with melted chocolate chips. Yummmm

What Girls Said 2

• Chocolate mousse is easy and sexy and once you make it you feel like a magician. I always put a bit of chile in it (adds depth) and I call it mayan chocolate for an exotic flair. It's easy, I've served it dozens of times and it is always, ALWAYS a hit.

• bro you're gonna love this search up how to make cholecalciferol ice cream cake the fast and easy way

• I'm having trouble... link?

• There are different links but just buy ice cream sandwiches. they have chocolate ice cream sandwiches at the supermarket. remove the cookie from the sandwich an use it to outline the ice cream cake and the filling and voila you have an I cream cake if you like you could add to pings on top and good to go under 10 mins

What Guys Said 1

• chocolate mousse... with a biscuit inside
    so delish