How many types of Cheese have you tried?

How many types of Cheese have you tried?
Although cow's milk is widely used for cheese making, milk harvested from buffalo, goat and sheep are also popular.

What's your most and least favorite type of cheese? How many types have you tried?

I know there are people out there who don't eat cheese (for whatever reasons), don't like cheese, are lactose intolerant, etc.
So, this question is for people who do consume cheese. ๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™ve had cheese from Cal milk and from goat milk. From cows milk, I would have to say that Swiss is my favorite. From goat milk, Iโ€™d like an Italian cheese called Romano pecorino. Itโ€™s not just Romano, itโ€™s a specific type. Very strong, very pungent. Very hard.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Besides cheese from cow milk, I have had buffalo mozzarella in Italy and goat cheese is really common here in Finland. I think I have had some blue cheese made of sheep milk, but I'm not sure. Only type of cheese I don't like is blue cheese.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I've tried about a 18-20 cheeses I'd say...

Aged Ementhal and a good Parmesan are unbeatable.

Haven't come across a cheese that I hate, but I try to avoid the processed cheeses... oh wait... cheez whiz!!! Absolute garbage!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cheese. But unfortunately I couldnt try much types. Maybe one day I will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seven I guess parmesan cheese is on the top and I really didn't like blue cheese ( I didn't say I hate it just not as much as the other)

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them, I might die from cheese overdose.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once drank camels milk...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have tried sooo many types and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve found any I donโ€™t like with the exception of pepper jack.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had goat and sheep too. Its pretty popular in Croatia, and damn tasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quarter of a quarter of that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not many not more than 10

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes