Am I weird if I don't drink? Everyone is drinking... should I start? What if I get addicted?

So I have never drank alcohol before. All of my friends do. And I always wonder what would it feel like to drink. I don't know but does it make me weird to others?

Do I seem less attractive for being a non drinker? Should I start drinking?

I fear that I would get addicted... I wonder how do a lot of people drink alcohol and don't get addicted?

1518

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you asked "should I start drinking" concerns me. Just because your friends drink doesn't mean that you should. You need to ask yourself 'will I benefit from drinking alcohol?' For me, it's a simple no, the smell is unappealing and I would like to keep my organs healthy. Also, no one should think it's weird that you don't drink, if they do, then something is wrong with them.

• Thanks for the answer. I understand how the society can influence us

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bc your friends drink doesn't mean you have to. I'm 22 and I still don't drink cause I like to save money and I kind of despise drinking. Let you be you!