Factory farming or free range?

Which would you rather eat? I choose free range since they are treated less cruelly.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where available I try to buy from local farms, and some of my colleagues do a co-op thing where we all bring in our fresh produce and swap so it’s not often I have to resort to buying from a store.
    When I do though it’s always free range and from a company I know doesn’t do both cage and free range

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Free range. The chickens are happy and that's a nice feeling that they're taken care of

0|0
    0|0
  • Free range. I'd feel like a piece of shit if I ate factory farming knowing what cruelty goes on in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford to be choosy. I would like free range but prices are crazy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer free range but usually I get factory since it’s more affordable. But always buy free range when on special offers.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're talking about the growth of animals for the purpose of slaughter, then both options have the same outcome.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im talking about which woukd you rather support. The ones that treat the animals terribly or the ones that treat them decent

• Well again: Is it really "decent" to breed animals for the purpose of slaughter? For their one and only purpose in life to be to serve as a luxurious meal for human consumption?

The indecency is not how these animals are slaughtered, it is that humans do not see anything wrong with the mass murder of animals; no compassion for life

Recommended myTakes