You want your dream kitchen to look most like?

• You want your dream kitchen to look most like?
    Vote A
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was very torn between C, E, and G. C if I lived alone or with boyfriend or husband since it's my taste and it's artistic while masculine but what bugs me is I can't see bugs on the floor lol I need to see them if they are there, to kill or catch them. E is my kind of cute but the argyle floor and hood design bugs me. Even though I chose G because I dreamed of having roommates and the style is welcomey and eccentric which I like, the chairs have back support and the storage cabinet is nice too, my problem is the lighting but I like how it looks like I can do anything to it because I like changing things up, if it was perfect, I can't ruin it or feel comfortable lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• B has my vote (accidentally voted c though lol) I really like c too but I don't like the table and chairs, it looks so out of place with the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • Idgaf as long as there's a sexy wife in it making me food.

1|0
    0|0
  • We just redid the kitchen. It has two levels of wall cabinets which reach the 9foot ceiling. The top row has doors with glass and downlighting. The gas cooktop is under a beautiful wooden mantle with an industrial heat shield and exhaust fan. There is a double wall oven in a floor to ceiling tower. The island is pretty huge. It sits 5 people, has a sink and two wine racks. The eat in area has the biggest bay I've ever seen. I and going to add built in seating against one side. There are pot lights, pendants light, under cabinet lights and toe kick lighting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Option D. I love the window near the sink. The bigger it is the better. The colours would be different though and I'd like a bigger kitchen island. That chandeliers are a bit much. It'd be more simpler and less elegant lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really too keen on any of them.

White in a kitchen is easily dirtied. Stainless steel, water stains, the rest have furniture that doesn't really match the style of the kitchen, which would irritate the shit out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum and dad have my dream kitchen... I chose most of it. The cooker is out of this world, it's the length of a small car! It looks really old.

My kitchen is shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh, give me D and I will probably spend at least 50% of my day happily cooking and baking. It is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well none of them have my husband slaving away over the stove... so they all fail!

0|0
    0|0
  • Choice A, but really all of those are more space than I could use.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. It looks spacious, bright, and looks like home.

0|0
    0|0
  • A and E both are great

0|0
    0|0
  • C is amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • B or D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between A and D