Do Energy drinks really works?

I wonder

210

Most Helpful Girl

• If you consume energy drinks like you drink water then they won't phase you.

• I don't consume it like water lol, it's just sometimes I get craving for it

• In that case, you'll get a buzz for a bit then it will slowly diminish

Most Helpful Guy

• they give you a sugar and caffiene rush so they do work short term but better to use slow release carbs if you want real energy for several hours

• Okay!! But the taste of redbull Is addictive lol

• i found when i used to drink vodka and redbull i had great nights out but was rough the next day. since i switched to vodka and coke zero i just have a mild hangover the next day. i also found when driving long distane that double espresso is far more long lasting than redbull.

• Yes I do believe that Expresso is much more better than energy drinks