Do Energy drinks really works?

I wonder

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you consume energy drinks like you drink water then they won't phase you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't consume it like water lol, it's just sometimes I get craving for it

• In that case, you'll get a buzz for a bit then it will slowly diminish

Most Helpful Guy

• they give you a sugar and caffiene rush so they do work short term but better to use slow release carbs if you want real energy for several hours

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay!! But the taste of redbull Is addictive lol

• Show All
    • i found when i used to drink vodka and redbull i had great nights out but was rough the next day. since i switched to vodka and coke zero i just have a mild hangover the next day. i also found when driving long distane that double espresso is far more long lasting than redbull.

• Yes I do believe that Expresso is much more better than energy drinks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• a good look at the nutritional content at the back and google would probably have a better answer than me, but my answer is no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I searched about it but I'm still confused

• Show All
    • Actually I was getting addicted to redbull so I was just wondering, now I'll stop drinking it lol

• oh ha, well happy to help, if you want to learn about that sort of stuff, just do some research into nutrients.

• Yes for a while but then your sugar levels crash and you end up weaker than before. It's the same for people who use coffee to perkn hemselves up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do. They give you energy. But then they sap Ur strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • All they are is full of caffeine that's what gives you energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • They suck..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink them

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the do. But coffee works for me too