Why do people drink so much alcohol?

You wouldn't drink that much water would u?
I dont get it. It makes u sick and can put u in danger. Makes u behave stupidly.

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• Liquor is like poison. I use liquor to kill all the shit inside me. On on a more serious note... Why are you so judgemental? The reason why people drink alcohol is pretty obvious. It takes off the edge and allows you to vibe with people on a different level socially. They're all enjoying themselves while you sit in the corner looking autistic saying they're stupid. I don't know.. that's the vibe I get lmao. Relax and have a cold one once in a while. Lighten up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Drinking wine as we speak lol because society says it’s needed for a good time, a sign of adulthood, & it’ll help enable sex. Dunno if thats a fact or not, but it’s got more flavor than water. So I’ll take it