Which tastes nicer?

Which energy drink is nicer, red bull or monster? And what do all the different flavoured monster taste like?

115

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer just the normal monster

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer monster over redbull, mostly cuz of the price vs quantity. As far as taste, i could do either one. I still prefer monster tho. My fave is the orange Khaos but if i don't wanna feel gassy/burpy, i drink one of the Rehabs, i go with orange tea. The lemon is my 2nd choice and the pink has very little taste to me.

• Rehab Peach Monster. It is sweet and doesn't have the weird chemical taste that a lot of energy drinks all have in the middle of the sip. But then again I like peach teas XD.

• Necer tried Monster tbh but red bull is strange, tastes like some fruity shit with lot of soda or whatever. I think it becomes better with time and after 5-6 tries lol first time I tried it, I couldn't tolerate it

• I've never been a huge fan of either, but Monster gives you a few options at least.
    Green apple Rockstar is the only one I actually like.

• Tbh they both taste bland to me, I'd say boost it so much better

• Between the two I like Red Bull better but my poison of choice is NOS.

• Monster is better in my opinion. Im a fan of the monster rehab which is non carbonated and combines juice and tea (with the caffeine kick).

• I don't drink Red Bull or Monster or anything with high sugar content in it.

• red bull... tastes better...
    there is also one called " go fast" the best..

• Green Monster is the best :3

• I never tried Monster, but Red Bull seems fine !!

• There is no difference

• Buy them and find out
    They all taste like shit lol

• neither

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!