Energy drinks, caffeine, vitamin water?

So i love energy drinks but they're obviously terrible for you so I try to just drink coffee like a normal person but i miss my energy drinks.
I tried vitamin water recently and was sooo in love with it but now i'm hearing that vitamin water is even worse?

Not sure what is the safest option from those? What do you guys prefer? And do you know if vitamin water are as harmful as energy drinks?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Tip: vitamin water is not healthy, but it isn't bad either. I would recommend you to stop it with the energy drinks, because they probably have more chemicals then gasoline. Just drink coffee, or tea, or what ever the hell you want, just stay away from vitamin water

• Ah. I'll try thanks! 😭

• Sorry, not vitamin water, energy drinks 😂 Vitamin water is pretty much flavoured expensive water, while energy drinks can do some hard

• Lol all good. Yeah that makes more sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Plain coffee or tea, with no sugar added, is a lot healthier than energy drinks. Occasionally I will drink an energy drink though but it's something you shouldn't have that often.