Energy drinks, caffeine, vitamin water?

So i love energy drinks but they're obviously terrible for you so I try to just drink coffee like a normal person but i miss my energy drinks.
I tried vitamin water recently and was sooo in love with it but now i'm hearing that vitamin water is even worse?

Not sure what is the safest option from those? What do you guys prefer? And do you know if vitamin water are as harmful as energy drinks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tip: vitamin water is not healthy, but it isn't bad either. I would recommend you to stop it with the energy drinks, because they probably have more chemicals then gasoline. Just drink coffee, or tea, or what ever the hell you want, just stay away from vitamin water

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah. I'll try thanks! 😭

• Sorry, not vitamin water, energy drinks 😂 Vitamin water is pretty much flavoured expensive water, while energy drinks can do some hard

• Lol all good. Yeah that makes more sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Plain coffee or tea, with no sugar added, is a lot healthier than energy drinks. Occasionally I will drink an energy drink though but it's something you shouldn't have that often.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Never really drank a lot of energy drinks. They are indeed bad for you. I recently started drinking black coffee and that stuff is pretty good and has a lot of benefits for the body if taken in moderation. My favorite drink is green tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink regular water. Avoid caffeine. It's bad for you; it makes you addicted.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol already an addict, i depend on some type of caffeine to get me through the day but you are rightt

• drink whatever you like to drink. there is no point in living a long and healthy life if you are completely miserable during it

1|0
    0|0
  • Get to know what is harmful in what.

Getting an energy drink has following probs:
    Sugar, Taurin, Vitamin B6 and B12 and sometimes vitamin c.

Sugar, Taurin and Vitamin C make you feel awake.

Taurin and Sugar are increasing your heart rate (that's what makes you awake and is also why they say it's bad for you but it's just like Coffein so..)

Vitamin C mega Dosis May Hurt when you have to pee and makes ur urin dark.

B6 can cause dermatitis.
    B12 doesn't affect you negatively

The main problem with energydrinks, like with coffee too, is that it increses your heart rate and that takes its toll after a couple of years

1|0
    0|0
  • I almost ruined my heart with caffeine. You need to give it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no that sucks. Easier said than done tho

• Trust me, I know. But you have to give it up. Besides, you will be more fit without caffeine.

• Never can go wrong with water!

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Caffeine

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink acid and do humanity a favor...👍

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them suck
    Drink coffee or tea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Vitamin water is not bad for you 😱

0|0
    0|0
    • Vitamin mega Dosis of Vitamins Like A, D, E, C B6 are harmful.
      So ya shouldn't only use vitamin water

• Show All
    • I drink the zero. But I will probably just skip from now on.

• I just compared some vitamin water to a monster energy drink and the energy drink contains over 50% less sugar.
      (V: 500ml=15g sugar M: 500ml:9g sugar)

Recommended myTakes