Is anyone vegan NOT for the animals?

I’ve never even seen someone vegan solely for health. Makes me think that the only reason is animal cruelty and then they just say it’s healthier because they want more people to go vegan and save the planet etc. I’m not against veganism by the way just wondering

I went raw till 4 and gained hella weight from that so I’m skeptical of the healthhhhhhhhhy claims

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol i told my ex tht no matter what i go to a Dr for. like even if my toe is broken he always says tht i need to quitsmokimg she replied tht she never had a dr say this. i reply because in her paperwork she filled out it had diff response from mine when we got to receptionist and. The. Dr wldnt say it to her if she didn't smoke... She insist i made this up until wetook grand daughter to dr with an ear ache and he askd if her parents smoked and my ex replies she does but not near kids tht she goes outside or walks to distance from then and tgis dr if this isn't pushing an. Agenda replied omg u ready... He replied oh it doesn't even matter if sbe didn't smoke at all it is. Causeimg the childrento hv ear aches is microscopic ash from all of the other smokers in the world tht was culprit i had walkd away fast andwaited till wifi was n vehicle to say... Told u so but tht is total bs there r pollins dust and tons of microscopic things in our air no stidy has show this is the cause of childhood ear issues lets makesure. We spread the buyter in a way tht people agree our way is the right way cleber but not enough to fool this guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Whole-foods plant-based dieter here!👋🏻Hello😀, I do exist. I did it initially to help someone else who wanted to try it but couldn't do it alone, and I continue to this day because I lost over 20 lbs. and it significantly reduced the severity and frequency of the immune health problems I was having prior.
    Ethics has never been my motivation or my focus, but disclaimer: it's been years since I've eaten meat and so the idea of eating something that walked and had habits and stuff does gross me out, so I suppose ethics have snuck in there since I started out. (What can I say,🤷‍♀️ no one is perfect?) That being said, if it was between starvation and eating meat, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute.
    So there's the 100% honest truth, no conspiracy coming from my corner.
    If you're interested in where I got my information primarily, it's nutritionfacts. org, feel free to check it out and judge it's credibility for yourself. 😁Happy hunting!
    P. S. freelee's diet is mostly Bull****. I recommend the book: Eat to Live, as a guide to shaping your diet. It's written by a doctor, not some random Australian chick. 👍🏻