How many shots of tequila does it take to get wasted if you’ve never drank before?

No, I’m not underage drinking, I’m writing a story. 4 girls are going out clubbing, basically I want one of them to be wasted af for the story plot to continue, but the thing is this girl has never had alcohol before and wants to get the full experience, but she’s going to go over the limit and get wasted. How many shots of tequila would this take?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about just tequila really but it took like 5/6 drinks of vodka/bacardi and coke, a few shots of vodka and tequila. It depends on a lot of factos.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the height and weight of the person. Like for a smaller girl, I'd say probably 2 but for someone a lot bigger it could take somewhere between 4 and 6. It also depends on how fast you're drinking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• One to relax, two to open up, three to have a good time, four to forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • one because the person bever got used to the consume of alcohol

0|0
    1|0
  • My step mom got drunk on half a pint of beer because she never drank before. I am going to guess a shot or two for tequila.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 shots. Plus assume she has no alcohol tolerance. Makes it more believable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never drank...4 or 5 in quick fashion and shed be drunk pretty quick

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3 if she's a little gal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 3

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds very creepy

0|0
    0|0
    • No lmao she’s getting wasted so one of her friends can take care of her and she accidentally spills a secret, basically a gateway for plot to continue

• probably 3 or 4

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say three or four shots if she drank them all in quick succession. But in order to stay drunk she would have to keep drinking more throughout the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not that many. Two or three at most.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes