How many shots of tequila does it take to get wasted if you’ve never drank before?

No, I’m not underage drinking, I’m writing a story. 4 girls are going out clubbing, basically I want one of them to be wasted af for the story plot to continue, but the thing is this girl has never had alcohol before and wants to get the full experience, but she’s going to go over the limit and get wasted. How many shots of tequila would this take?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about just tequila really but it took like 5/6 drinks of vodka/bacardi and coke, a few shots of vodka and tequila. It depends on a lot of factos.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the height and weight of the person. Like for a smaller girl, I'd say probably 2 but for someone a lot bigger it could take somewhere between 4 and 6. It also depends on how fast you're drinking