Is there really a such thing as chick food?

How many guys would eat this salad? My guy says this is a chick salad. I don't understand, food is food.Is there really a such thing as chick food??

716

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as a "chick food". Food is food. Food... is good. 😐

Partially, I don't know a lot of guys who eat salads as a main course. I would eat it as an appetizer, or small side.

As for this specific salad, I'm not a big fan of its constitution. I generally don't like pecans, let alone in a salad. I love feta cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant; so it may be OK if I had some lactase supplements on me. I like blueberries and strawberries, but I not in a salad. It also doesn't look like it has all the condiments I would like: Olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and pinch of cumin.