Is there really a such thing as chick food?

How many guys would eat this salad? My guy says this is a chick salad. I don't understand, food is food.Is there really a such thing as chick food??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as a "chick food". Food is food. Food... is good. 😐

Partially, I don't know a lot of guys who eat salads as a main course. I would eat it as an appetizer, or small side.

As for this specific salad, I'm not a big fan of its constitution. I generally don't like pecans, let alone in a salad. I love feta cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant; so it may be OK if I had some lactase supplements on me. I like blueberries and strawberries, but I not in a salad. It also doesn't look like it has all the condiments I would like: Olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and pinch of cumin.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• That looks good! Guys who don't care about diet or nutrition make comments like that.

Women generally tend to care about how they look so they tend to eat healthier, hence the comment.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course there is chick food. Cucumber, celery, hummus, quinoa, quiche, macarons... The list goes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • its the kind of food a woman orders when she wants to eat from your plate.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol it's not all i ate. But he said it is a chick salad and then asked for one with tomatoes and cheddar cause the fruit was girly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I've never heard about fruit being girly before.

• Exactly. How can a food be girly! I was like food is food. I don't mind making his different but to be like don't make me chick food? Really?

• The only thing girly about it are the strawberries, I would rather have them in another meal. However that salad looks good, some fresh veges and some nuts (good fats), I would have 2 cause just that one won't fill me up tho. πŸ‘πŸ»

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm good. Wouldn't say it's a "chick salad" but I just had enough of eating salad when I was losing weight/trying to keep it off until I found Intermittent fasting. Now I eat steak and pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no meat or fish on plate, not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he not mean chic, as in fashionable, in vogue

0|0
    0|0
  • That salad looks good as hell. I'd smash it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like salad but i love chicken ceaser salad

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh. Bird seed

0|1
    0|0
  • Salad is cold

0|0
    0|0
  • -no
    -no

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't eat it. But I simply hate salat

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me
    Is that goats cheese?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is what food eats.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Worms. Grains. Wheat. When they get older if you want them to lay then Layers Mash which will help with the egg production but if you're eating them after some kinds of feed can make the meat taste strange...

www.countryfarm-lifestyles.com/.../...d-chicks.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not chick food...
    Maybe your boyfriend is not on diet.. guys usually eat heavy foods than girls..
    I love salads.. in balsamic vinaigrette..

1|0
    0|0
  • chickpeas

2|1
    0|0
  • That's rabbit food to me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • That salad looks gross so I wouldn’t eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • No there is no such food