Do you like burnt food and which kind?

Okay i am a strange girl but i do enjoy a few things burnt pancakes is one. I also love my hotdogs this way. Not completely burnt but a little something about the smokey taste is so good. So gaggers what about you?
Updates:
So I am not as weird as I thought most gaggers like some kinda food burnt.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah its really tasty , i like the burnt stuffed zoccini , or the lamp bbq. your not strange honey , eat ur food as wish coz no body will benifit of it but you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I like rare steak with crispy burnt outsides. I just had bo kho , a beef stew with a baguette that I burned a bit intentionally cuz I lime it that way with this stew. I like burnt bacon... and sometimes if I'm grilling ill put pirates right on the coals until the outsides of the potatoes are burned a bit cuz I like that flavor along with the caramelized potatoes

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Hot dogs have to be burnt. I cook them on the grill till they're burnt nice and good. Everyone likes it that way. Burnt food in general is just amazing especially the texture although the bits of the grill the black burnt stuff apparently cause cancer.., it's something to look out for when you eat something burnt, just be on the lookout.

1|0
    0|0
  • I , like most men, love steak and potatoes. Here's the kicker for me. I have to have my burnt potatoes baking two hours before starting my steak. My potatoes goes in the oven @ 500 & stay in there for 15 minutes and turn down the heat to 350 for an hour and a half. When I'm down to 15 minutes left on the potatoes throw the steak on a cast iron skillet for 5 minutes flipping often. Then check potatoes, put a steak in for 10 min.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmmm okay that's cool

• I like the cheese on top of the Lasagna a little burnt, the ends of the meatloaf, burgers, hot dogs, baked cookies a little and there's more.

• Roasted/nearly charred Indian corn on the cob.. Rubbed with salt using a lemon

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh hot dogs definitely! Fresh off the grill tho. ๐Ÿ˜š

2|0
    0|0
  • I love when meats are singed on the outside but not completely burnt

1|0
    0|0
  • I just had a quick think - I don't think I am a fan of anything well done

1|0
    0|0
  • Potatoes and eggs. Burnished not cremated. You need to give your food some colour to get the flavour. Meats better seered too

1|0
    0|0
  • I like burnt toast , very well done hamburgers, burnt hotdogs

1|1
    0|0
  • Really only burnt meat... like bbq meat or pan fried

1|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while, I have a thing for slightly burnt popcorn seeds...

1|0
    0|0
  • Burnt sausages on my off days because I'm vegetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck do you burn a hotdog? Really? Wow...

1|0
    0|0
    • On purpose because i like it smokey when i grill it.. It doesn't take a rocket science to burn a hotdog.. Lol :-D

• Show All
    • More chilled than you really think, if only you knew... You've completely nailed it, relaxing in each other's presence is ESSENTIAL, hopefully it'll come completely naturally, that'll be perfect... You don't take things too seriously, another similarity, but whereas it's a positive thing for you, it's something that's a fucking problem for me, what is worthy of seriousness? :)? I'm an idiot through and through, if only you knew...

• It was nice talking to you :-)

• grillcheese

1|1
    0|0
  • No thank you

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like burnt food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

2|0
    0|0
  • The burnt bits on grilled chicken are really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ham steak.

1|0
    0|0
  • Corn, mazorcas and rice

1|0
    0|0
  • normal food, sometimes grilled

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast is tolerable

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot dogs, black as night

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it crispy and slightly burnt

1|0
    0|0
  • only churches.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• I love burnt toast. Especially with peanut butter. And yes I agree. It seems to give a lot if food some extra flavor. I actually like some vegetables fried and a little burnt too. Yum๐Ÿ˜œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh if i weren't so lactose intolerant, I'd say burnt top layer of mac n cheese. I think its partially out of acceptance because i can't seem to make anything without burning it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Marshmallows

1|0
    0|0
  • Burnt toast and damn crispy roti (kind of a flat bread)
    Heaven๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled egg. I hate it when it's wet and slimey aka "perfect" ๐Ÿคข

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot-dogs and probably other stuff that I can't think of at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to eat burnt brownies ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Bologna lol and hotdogs on the grill

1|0
    0|0
  • Marshmallow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Burnt bacon

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't eat burnt food

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like burned pizza. A little overdone

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my fries to be slightly burnt

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. But i know a few that do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope Iโ€™m picky when it comes to food

1|0
    0|0
  • i like my fries crispy overcooked sometimes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes