Do you like burnt food and which kind?

Okay i am a strange girl but i do enjoy a few things burnt pancakes is one. I also love my hotdogs this way. Not completely burnt but a little something about the smokey taste is so good. So gaggers what about you?
So I am not as weird as I thought most gaggers like some kinda food burnt.

1826

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah its really tasty , i like the burnt stuffed zoccini , or the lamp bbq. your not strange honey , eat ur food as wish coz no body will benifit of it but you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I like rare steak with crispy burnt outsides. I just had bo kho , a beef stew with a baguette that I burned a bit intentionally cuz I lime it that way with this stew. I like burnt bacon... and sometimes if I'm grilling ill put pirates right on the coals until the outsides of the potatoes are burned a bit cuz I like that flavor along with the caramelized potatoes