Have your taste buds changed as you've gotten older?

Hiw?

Mine certainly have. Besides the fact that I eat a wider range of food (basically anything), I find myself enjoying healthy food more.

I returned to North America after 5 years this week and was craving some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Tasted it, and couldn't stand it! Its so incomprehensibly sweet! Bleh!

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• I get u there. I used to love sweets now a lot of them just make me kinda nauseous even thinking of them. I used to hate stir fry with a passion. Now I love it! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to haye coleslaw but now its ok. Used to hate chicken salad. Used to hate coffee.
    Used to like gravy. Used to like jello. there's actually a lot thats changed.

• Anything you used to like but don't anymore?

• Oh shit didn't read that properly sorry!

• Thats ok. I figured you misread. That happens with lists sometimes. No biggie