How many of you don't drink alcohol at all?

What's the reason behind it? Do you think drinking is overrated?

1811

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't! Never wanted to tbh... kinda dreading my 18th bday cause chances are everyone's going to try and get me to drink DX

• If you don't wanna drink, tell them that you don't wanna. People should respect your choices.

• It's fine, if they try, I'll just tell them I can't, it messes with my medication... it probably doesn't but they don't need to know that 😂

• Good one! I'll hope for the best lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Watched my uncle drink himself to death when I was 8. Watched my little cousin grow up with no father figure, who then looked to me for advice on stuff. I knew right then and their, never. I won't touch alcohol in the sake of getting drunk.