What should I order for dinner?

I have 719 calories left. I'd like to stay moderately healthy... more protein, less carbs.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• You count your calories? I've never counted mine. I would say something that involves chicken breast, legs, or thighs. A lot of protein but not much carbs. Pollo tropical is a good option, just get a little brown/white rice and a lot of chicken.

• yup. everyday. pollo tropical... never heard of that before, but chicken sounds good

• east coast

• Well, if you've never heard of Pollo Tropical, then I guess that's off the table. Though, chicken is a good option amongst many because it has a lot of protein without being chalk full of anything else you don't want. So, a chicken wrap maybe, chicken sandwich, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• a hot fudge sundae drowning in sprinkles, chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. It doesn't get any more healthy than that yo