What should I order for dinner?

I have 719 calories left. I'd like to stay moderately healthy... more protein, less carbs.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You count your calories? I've never counted mine. I would say something that involves chicken breast, legs, or thighs. A lot of protein but not much carbs. Pollo tropical is a good option, just get a little brown/white rice and a lot of chicken.

1|0
    0|0
    • yup. everyday. pollo tropical... never heard of that before, but chicken sounds good

• Show All
    • east coast

• Well, if you've never heard of Pollo Tropical, then I guess that's off the table. Though, chicken is a good option amongst many because it has a lot of protein without being chalk full of anything else you don't want. So, a chicken wrap maybe, chicken sandwich, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• a hot fudge sundae drowning in sprinkles, chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. It doesn't get any more healthy than that yo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Well first step would be to intake more carbs. Low carbs isn't a long term healthy diet choice. "More protein" only is useful when building muscle; but you should also intake a good amount of carbs when building up muscles. Eat more things like rice to increase your daily carb intake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but if you already hit about 80 grams of protein you don't need more and it will just upset your tummy when it's time to go poo hahahah

lets say you still need protein...
    Id probably take 6 chicken drumsticks... chicken wings... whatever meat.. and a huge greek salad!
    but eat carbs lol... if you stay under in calories its fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway tuna fish sandwich with red onions and spinach. I am just telling you what I want and projecting it to you cause I am a bias asshole piece of SHIT. I hate that blondfrog kid what a jack ass :>. If you do listen to me you should take a selfie of yourself eating the subway so I can be totally jelly of you :>

0|0
    0|0
  • Calorie counting doesn't work anyway

Also.. why are you going low on calories?

0|0
    1|0
    • it works.

because i want to.

• Doesn't, cause the labels of calories are often off by up to 30%

And in what way is it healthy?

• still better to estimate than to just completely go beyond a normal intake.

i like tracking what i eat, my macros, my exercise, calories consumed and burned. it helps me maintain my health.

• If youbwant to stay healthy dont order trash food, make your own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Order Hispanic-Cool-Guy. Haven't you heard He tastes sweet? 😉

0|0
    1|1
  • Rocco Despirito. If your worried about calories and health he's the man to look up recipes

0|0
    0|0
  • Bar Bq Chicken with very less oil?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend water.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's 0 calories, so... no.

• Isn't that perfect for you? You can drink as much of it as you want, and it won't affect your weight or whatever you're trying to achieve.

• Panera -Soup and Salad

1|0
    0|0
  • Have greek kebap

1|0
    0|0
  • Some rocks, grass, maybe a pinecone?

1|0
    0|0
  • A fatass pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • A burger and fries

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza 12" four cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your choices?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat pulses.

0|0
    0|0
  • A chicken wrap

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Make salad with tuna fish

0|0
    0|0
  • 719 calories left? I don't understand

0|0
    0|0
    • 1300 calorie limit a day. i already ate ~600 calories worth of food. so i have ~700 left.

• Show All
    • 1300? How tall are you and how much do you work out?

• This isn't enjoyable way to eat. You should try eat stop eat where you fast for 24 hours once or twice a week.

globalnews.ca/.../

Recommended myTakes