What food item (s) did you once hate but now like?

What food item (s) did you once hate but now like?Are there foods that you hated when you were younger but now enjoy? Why do you think your tastes changed?

Are there foods you wonโ€™t eat now? Do you think there's a chance youโ€™ll ever change your mind and enjoy them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beets. I use to hate them but they aren't so bad. Although I recently found out that ALL beets raised in the US are genetically modified so I refuse to knowingly eat GMO foods.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate nuts of any kind, to the point where I wouldn't tolerate them in chocolate, whole or otherwise. Meaning, I totally disliked Nutella (blasphemy, I know).
    Nowadays, peanut butter is one of my favourite foods. I've done a 180 with nuts and chocolate, in that I love snacking on nuts, but can't stand plain chocolate.

Chewy gummy candies were one food I loved as a kid, but I don't find them appetizing anymore. They taste like sweetened rubber to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 24

• Salsa. I used to think it was gross but one day I was hungry and all we had was chips and salsa so I ate it and was like, "holy fuck, this is my new favorite food"

1|0
    0|0
  • Scalloped potatoes! I hated them as a kid, but now I think they are tasty ๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to absolutely hate onions. Dunno why, but I grew out of that shit. Catch me eating it with my meals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hated mint so much. I can tolerate it now, probably because Iโ€™m addicted to chewing gum and my mum only ever buys mint gum.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas. Used to HATE them, along with chili. Now I can eat them without gagging.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea - not really a good but I used to think tea was boring and stupid now I'm a tea addict

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate Anything with coconut in it. And no that hasn't changed

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli

1|0
    0|0
  • Brussels sprouts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fish