What are thoughts on Genetically modified food?

Isn't Genetically modified foods starting to help with things like hunger and possible medical advancements towards curing illnesses?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely harmless.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know thats a broad question. We have been genetically modifying foods since 10.000 years ago when we first did agriculture. We did this by crossing plants with one another. Its genetic modification but not in a laboratory. The problem is that genetically modifying foods as we can now do in laboratories can be potentially harmful for humans which is a really big problem. Nobody wants their fertility going down from eating beans or something.