What do you think about people who do not eat animals?

• They're awesome
    Vote A
  • They're not awesome
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if it's something they feel personally convicted about, I don't care. My issue is when they force their ideology on other people and get upset when they see things differently. As long as they're willing to respect other people's life choices, I don't care what they eat.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They fall into one of two categories:
    A. Dangerously malnourished.
    B. Spends a fortune on overpriced meat and dairy substitutes in order to get sufficient protein.

It's their choice, and it makes no difference to me, but I can't help but wonder which one they are.

0|1
    0|0
    • Grains and starches is what our species thrives on. You've been misled if you believe that those are the only 2 options. Thanks for your comment though!

• Show All
    • @enlightenedinfj by "thriving," you mean developing diabetes, heart disease, tooth decay, and more? Because that's what happened when people settled down and started farming grains and starches.

• The so called "diseases of civilization" that we didn't have when we primarily hunted for meat and scavenged wild fruits and veggies.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• It's not a huge deal to me. They have their personal reasons and it's their personal choice. As long as they don't shove their choices and strong opinions on me, I don't complain. Who am I to judge?

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely healthier than eating too much meat, but I think eating at least a little bit of fish & white meat is best health-wise.

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither. It is their choice and whether you are a vegetarian or not you should be respected. You should decide what to do according to your own conscience.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think their compassion is admirable, so long as they aren't self righteous.

I have many friends who are vego/vegan.

2|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent. They can live their lives however they please.

2|0
    0|0
  • i have no opinion good or bad. As long as they aren't trying to tell me how to eat , we're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only eat vegetables, fruit and seafood. no murdered animal parts

0|0
    1|1
    • You do know seafood is still technically an animal. So even if you eat crab or fish your still killing it

• I don't care what other people eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • we should not worry what we eat or drink. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing.
    They're neither bad or good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm vegan, I do it for ethical reasons. If the time and place is right, I talk about it. The future will only be sustainable if the vast majority of people eat a plant based diet. The meat industry is one of the biggest impacts on climate change. Not to mention, we do not need to eat animals to live and be healthy. There really is no good argument to not be vegan or at least vegetarian.

1|1
    0|0
  • They often blindly support groups like PETA, who kills animals.

So not eating meat doesn't prevent them from condoning animal cruelty when they support these types of groups.

Having said that, they have some of the best food.

1|0
    0|0
  • same as everybody else i mean being vegetarian does not make u a bette person

1|0
    0|0
  • don't care, unless they are trying guilt me into giving up meat

2|2
    0|0
  • Its their choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussies.

0|1
    1|0
    • Or are you the pussy for not having any self control or compassion?

• Show All
    • by the way I have never killed anything in my life, only the weak minded kill unless its a necessity. Eating cows is not a necessity.

• Unless a meat eater has personally pulled the trigger they haven't killed anything either. Purchasing a product doesn't equal killing something, and even should a meat eater stop their consumption that doesn't mean the already dead animal goes uneaten by the next person to enter the isle.

Recommended myTakes