What do you think about people who do not eat animals?

• They're awesome
  • They're not awesome

127

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if it's something they feel personally convicted about, I don't care. My issue is when they force their ideology on other people and get upset when they see things differently. As long as they're willing to respect other people's life choices, I don't care what they eat.

Most Helpful Guy

• They fall into one of two categories:
    A. Dangerously malnourished.
    B. Spends a fortune on overpriced meat and dairy substitutes in order to get sufficient protein.

It's their choice, and it makes no difference to me, but I can't help but wonder which one they are.

• Grains and starches is what our species thrives on. You've been misled if you believe that those are the only 2 options. Thanks for your comment though!

• @enlightenedinfj by "thriving," you mean developing diabetes, heart disease, tooth decay, and more? Because that's what happened when people settled down and started farming grains and starches.

• The so called "diseases of civilization" that we didn't have when we primarily hunted for meat and scavenged wild fruits and veggies.