What was the grossest thing you ever tried to eat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• sauerkraut soup yeah I know I'm Ukrainian and should love it but its just so gross to me

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds interesting. I never had that. I have had sauerkraut on hot dogs and other stuff. I don't blame you for not wanting to eat it in soup.

• I ate the organ from a calf that digests milk (?) a couple weeks back in Austria. Strange but tasty.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a vegetarian and I tried to taste roasted guinea pig on my trip to Chile ( tried being the appropriate word). The smell alone put me off.

0|1
    0|0
    • guinea pig, really?

• Show All
    • Wow I never knew they cooked them like that. I guess the locals are use to eating them like that. I don't think I would eat it either.

• I was shocked too but the other travelers knew it was a delicacy there. everyone else ate some.

• This meat called old fashioned loaf. It looked disgusting and tasted bland. Whenever my mom would make a sandwich with it for my lunches in high school, I'd throw out the sandwich and buy something from the cafeteria.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes