Why America's restaurants have so big meals?

I've visited US like 5 times, and I remember than in ALL the restaurants that we went the meals were HUGE like literally I couldn't eat even the half.

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Which restaurant did you go to?

I've been to all sorts of restaurants from giving me too much to not giving me enough.

I once went to a restaurant with some buddies and I ordered teriyaki chicken combo I think. The food was ridiculously over priced and the portions was a joke.

We stopped by In N Out afterwards cause we were still hungry.

• I went to Masa restaurant, Per se and olive garden and I ate normally. But then I went to some cheaper for like junk food and honestly I didn't ate anything and the plates were HUGE

• I'm not sure about Masa, but I have been to olive garden. From what I remember the stuff I ordered I thought it was average.

By junk food you mean like fast food restaurants?

• @JenDB hey are you online?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because you are anorexic according to your photo. Your arms look like bones. You NEED to eat junk to gain strength back