What key factors make a AMAZING burger to you?

in your eyes, what factors make an amazing burger!

for instance, taste, texture, freshness, price, produce quality, smell among others things

1716

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh brioche
    Good relish on the bottom bun and aioli on the top bun
    The cos has the inner stalk removed so there is no weird hard bit
    The carrot is ribboned and not shredded (no juice) and the onion is really thinly sliced
    The chicken or beef is only just cooked then rested but then patted with a paper towel so it doesn’t soggy the bread
    No cheese or tomato, and served with some extra relish on the side

Most Helpful Guy

• - Ground Wagyu (Kobe) beef
    - Mustard powder, fresh diced shallots, touch of ketchup, garlic, salt and pepper, montaray jack or cheddar (it’s got to be a ‘cheesy’ cheese)
    - Brioche bun toasted, Burger cooked medium on a grill (critical point)
    - lettuce, onions, tomato and mayo
    - serve with double-cooked chips (fries)

You should be able to smell it a mile off, that ‘grilling’ smell which is actually the Maillard reaction. As for cost, at home it should be around £10per head for that level of beef eating out you’re looking at £20 easily.

• I think mustard is due for a comeback is overlooked nowadays, you seem to know your stuff too.