Who else has tried this amazing ice cream?

Who else has tried this amazing ice cream??

158

Most Helpful Girl

• I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE HALO TOP! I LOVE this ice cream. The fact that I can sit there and eat the entire thing brings me SO much joy. I don't feel guilty afterwards. It's not gross like a lot of low calorie, low fat ice creams.

It's heavenly. (Pun intended)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never put this garbage inside my body. Here is the nutritional facts from a one pint serving. Notice the carbohydrate number. That is enough carbs for 2 to 3 days! You will get fatter from eating this regardless of the calorie content:
    One pint of chocolate Halo Top ice cream contains: 280 calories, 10 grams of fat, 4 grams of saturated fat, 160 mg of cholesterol, 440 mg of sodium, 48 grams of carbohydrate, 8 grams of fiber, 20 grams of sugar, 20 grams of protein, 40% DV calcium, 16% DV iron. May 12, 2017

• why do you know so much about it?

• Umm what you have said seems to only reply if someone is over weight if you do exercises regularly then this tip of ice cream is amazing