Am I weird for not drinking alcohol?

I'm a 20 year old girl and I don't drink alcohol. I was always scared during my childhood when I was near people and my parents when they were drunk because they used aggressive language. My parents became different people and they've said and done things that I will never forget. I don't want to become like them and have people that will be scared of me. That's the biggest reason why I don't drink. On some occasions I sometimes drink one glas of champagne or cider but that's it. Am I weird for doing so? Do any of you also don't drink alcohol? If so, for the same reason or another?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinl you are smart not to waste your money on something that does nothing for you but make you act stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not weird. You can drink in a controlled way. people usually get more and more when they start drinking. But it’s ok not to drink