How many of you have made a complaint at a fast food place?

Anywhere like McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc. As a cashier I'm curious why you do it lol. Sometimes, we can tell people just want free food. Other times, it is our fault. Although, often, the order was taken correctly, the food was made properly, and people still want to cause problems.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like fast food joints. I find the food disgusting.

To add something to the conversation, some people are crazy, some are born mischievous, some objectively evil. Some don't even need a reason to start shit.