What to do when your stomach is screaming for food during classes but you don't have anything?

Especially when it's really quiet in the classroom and your stomach starts roaring so everyone just turns to look at you like "What the hell is wrong with you?"

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll always pull out a sandwich and just eat it slowly so everyone around me can become hungry and get rumbley stomachs and then I'll be the one laughing at them! my evil plan works

Most Helpful Girl

• At times like these, we eat even though the teacher is in the class. But be careful around those really strict teachers. It takes practice but eating secretly in class can be achieved.

If you can't then u could always put some cardamom or clove in ur mouth. it helps

• Clove? How does it help?

• When u eat a little something, your mouth start salivating. It switches on the sympathetic pathway and ur mind is like "hey, food is coming. Shut up stomach"

• Oh okay 😀 thank you for the advice