Mention the best traditional food from your country?

I want to spice up my cuisine and I am up to try new recipes.Mention the best traditional food from your country.?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'll mention by regions.

In North India :
    1. Butter Chicken
    2. Biryani
    3. Chole Bhature
    4. Gajar Ka Halwa
    5. Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag
    6. Tandoori Chicken

South India :
    1. Dosa
    2. Idli
    3. Rasam
    4. Vada
    5. Uttapam
    6. Upma

West India :
    1. Bhakri
    2. Chakri
    3. Dhokla
    4. Khakhra
    5. Khandvi
    6. Undhiyu

East India :
    1. Malpua/Malpoa
    2. Momo
    3. Litti
    4. Mishti Doi
    5. Rosgulla

0|6
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sausage, smoked salmon and reindeer jerky or something like that but reindeer and mashed potatoes anyway

0|1
    0|0
    • And the official food is rye bread or karelian hot pot

• Reindeer Jerky very interesting, I wish I could try that lol. And rye bread in interesting as well. Thanks for sharing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I think it'd have to be biryani 👌🏼 it's unbeatable. Super delicious and full of flavour a proper home cooked biryani takes a while to make but boy is it worth it! We have it with all the little extras like poppadoms, yoghurt mint salad, mango lassi, spiced carrots 🙌🏻❤️✨😋

1|1
    0|0
  • Fish n chips 😊 full English breakfast... damn our brekkies are epic 😊!

1|0
    0|0
    • hmm england, i m going to travel uk for learn English, which i travel city at uk? sorry My English is bad

• Looks ok but I am tired of fried food. Americans want to fried everything, so unhealthy.

• And any U. K city would be good to learn emglish, just do some readers in some parts of England the English is not clear and difficult to understand. And stay away from cities of too much distraction. England is not your typical country.

• potoo Indian curry Chinese herbs roti canai capita all Asian food bit noodle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Barees (somali rice) what u do is take basmati rice and make it delicious

0|1
    0|0
    • I try to search it up but the best I could find was the basmati rice. Doesn't look that bad. Thanks for sharing.

• Chicken Adobo from the Philippines

0|1
    0|0
  • Rabbit in beer plumsauce.

1|1
    0|0
    • This will be a difficult to make. I don't were I could get a rabbit where I live. But looks good.
      Thank you for sharing.

• Lentil soup

0|1
    0|0
  • Felafel 😂🤣😂🤣

0|2
    0|0
  • Poutine lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hamburger. Hot dog. Chicken wings. Meatloaf. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeaaa, no hot dogs sorry.
      But the meatloaf could be a good option. Hamburgers and chicken wings I am tired of those. Thanks for sharing.

• You could go for the full on brat type dog which is much better than a plain hot dog

• Vodka with a belt in your hand sniffing it and hitting your wife due to being drunk
    Russian breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot dogs? What's traditional strictly to America? I live here and have no idea lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Lol, I try to avoid hot dogs as much as possible. Super simple, not really tasty and if you know how it is made you wouldn't want to make it ever again. But sounds like American traditional food is grill or barbecued.

• Love arabic food. India food is very spicy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I check some Arabic dishes and I was very impress of the Tunisian and Indian dishes. But the Asian dishes I have seen so far look good too.

What Guys Said 14

• Haggis: Scotland.
    You usually eat it with mash potato and mash turnip. Lovely stuff

0|1
    0|0
    • I have never had sheep. But if I ever do will be haggis with mash potato. Thanks for sharing.

• Charcoal grilled steak like a ribeye, sirloin, t-bone etc

0|1
    0|0
  • İskender, döner, kebap, içli köfte, lahmacun, kuzu çevirme

0|2
    0|0
    • I really like how the doner kebab looks. I guess it will taste good. Thanks for sharing.

• Barbecue, US.

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering I don't know anything about the Dutch cuisine I'll go for falafel.

0|0
    0|0
    • Two people have mention that, I guess I will have to take it into consideration.

• Coffee.
    -Merica

0|1
    0|0
    • Loooool I said dishes not drugs. But If I am going to have a coffee instead of tea it has to be colombian.

• Dolma (yaprexh)

0|1
    0|0
  • Apple pie UK

0|1
    0|0
  • Ho Cakes

0|1
    0|0
    • Never heard of those. Look different but tasty. I will put it on my list. Thanks for sharing.

• The first time I tried them was while stationed at Ft. Knox. When I was offered Ho Cakes I honestly thought the waitress was fucking with me.

• hahahaha good story.

• mashed duck.

0|1
    0|0
    • I never have try duck, if I ever do sure will be a mashed duck. Thanks for sharing.

• Samosa

0|1
    0|0
    • They look good but they have so many variations I don't know if I can get the right convination to make it taste good. I will consider it tho. Thank you.

• Mashed Potatoes

2|0
    0|0
    • Who doesn't like mashed patatoes. I have tried with some chipotle sause and steak. It was amazing.

• Bleach

2|0
    0|0
  • Potato!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes