Is it good to be a lightweight?

Embarrassingly enough I can get drunk off of a few shots of vodka. Don't know if that's normal but my bestie always tells me I'm a lightweight...
So is that a bad thing? Does that make me more fun? Does it affect my drunk self?
I'm just kind of confused

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me when I say it is better to be a lightweight. Building a high tolerance too fast can lead to drinking problems and possible alcohol addition.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not trying to be a moral oral here, but your body literally can't handle alcohol properly just yet. If you're actually 18. But your tolerance will increase as you age and drink more often.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• No don't try to compete that always leads to trouble you should aim to be on the same level. At the end of the day how much you drink is up to your body composition and how much you've eaten if you feel like your getting drunker than your friends on the same amount then maybe youu need to cut back a little to make the most of your night.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's good actually. You don't spend money

2|0
    0|0
  • Drinking (excess) is injurious to health.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find lightweight girls pretty cute tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I read this somewhere :

Vodka in my eyes
    Burning
    All I can think is
    Don't cry, don't cry
    So much so that now
    I've suppressed the feeling
    Completely.

I am alone now
    And I want to let it out
    But I can't
    Don't cry, don't cry
    I told myself
    As vodka mixed with
    The tears never spilled.

I'm in such control of my emotions
    That I can't find a release when
    I need it. 🍻

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes