Is it good to be a lightweight?

Embarrassingly enough I can get drunk off of a few shots of vodka. Don't know if that's normal but my bestie always tells me I'm a lightweight...
So is that a bad thing? Does that make me more fun? Does it affect my drunk self?
I'm just kind of confused

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me when I say it is better to be a lightweight. Building a high tolerance too fast can lead to drinking problems and possible alcohol addition.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not trying to be a moral oral here, but your body literally can't handle alcohol properly just yet. If you're actually 18. But your tolerance will increase as you age and drink more often.