Major sweet tooth? 😂?

I don't know to get over this. I love sweets and chocolate so much that I literally skip breakfast lunch dinner just to eat chocolate cuz first: I don't wanna get fat. Second: other food is just so tasteless to me.
I am in something like a depression but I can't really identify as depressed because I can laugh and joke a lot throughout the day, but I just find myself not happy at times and I'm not interested in anything. Sometimes I cry out of nowhere too. And I believe my unhappiness is what makes me crave so much chocolate.
I have always enjoyed chocolate and desserts but this addiction has started after my break up.
I know it's really unhealthy for me but I don't know how to stop.
Any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how to advise you since I have a big sweet tooth too. I buy cotton candy at the grocery store and I eat it all the time.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's actually cute😍

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm you could try replacing it with banana and just a bit of dark chocolate. Both of those boost serotonin levels (helps with depression) and after eating the banana you will feel full.
    Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank u!! I will definitely try that 😊

• Okay, let me know how it goes ^^!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can actually make your own chocolate using healthy ingredients.

0|0
    0|0
  • I crave for cold desserts like icecream when i get stressed or think i should reward myself for something.

Mmm all i do to limit myself is try out other cold and healthy alternatives like some chinese herbal tea or eat my fruits. Chocolates are healthy if you get the dark ones.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes