Would you try this pizza?

Tomato-stuff on the bottom, like with all pizzas, then bolognese, jalapenos, pepper, bananas, cheese... and bearnaise ontop.. then bake it...

It's my favourite pizza, designed by me.

Would you order it and try it out? xD
  • Most definitely! Sounds utterly delicious!
  • Maybe, I shall consult my advisors.
  • Nay I say! Begone thy heathen!
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not lol

An interesting combination of flavours there

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like too many toppings. I'm ok with avant garde pizzas, but it needs to be less toppings. Like if you're going to put bananas on a pizza, I would do something like:

- Olive oil and garlic base
    - Bananas
    - Pecorino romano
    - Red chili flake

That doesn't sound good at all, but it strikes me as having a better chance of working than your concoction.

• I've had many variations of pizza, i eat this pizza like once or twice a week sometimes! xD

• I uhh... well... I don't think I'm going to try it, however I will say that I will try to make a smorgastarta before the end of the year in honor of you.

• That is much appreciated 🎩