Did anyone try the venison sandwich at Arby's this weekend?

If so, how was it? I saw the billboard and was going to try it, but it said October 21 and I had my girls this weekend. For some reason, I avoid doing frivolous things like eating fast food when I have them. Anyway, I walked in on Thursday to ask if it was a one day thing and they told me it was not. Apparently, the worker was misinformed because here I am on Monday with no venison.

Did anyone try it? Was it any good?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i only eat roast beef max sandwiches and curly fries when i go to Arbys. Nothing else worth getting really.

I got burger king over the weekend though. I tried the rodeo king burger, shit fucking sucks. it's a worse version of carls jr western bacon cheeseburger.

• You know, it wasn't the information I was hoping for, but I can't deny that the information on the Rodeo King Burger isn't helpful!