How can meat eaters love animals but eat them after?

Ok so im Vegan and What i dont understand is that, meat eaters say they love animals and that animals mean the world to them, then after they stuff there face with fried chicken 🤔? How can you say you love animals then eat them after? Do you guys agree? Or disagree?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Evolution has designed the homo Sapiens to eat meat... Vegans are emotionally-driven, soft-minded, people. Their "love" for animals is more important to them than the health of themselves and their families. It's a sickness.

0|1
    0|0
    • Veganism is unhealthy? Tell that to the 5 million people who lost weight, have low cholesterol, lived past 95 and survived cancer. I mean you wouldn't understand if you never tried it. So i wouldn't judge something you haven't tried.

• Show All
    • Haha, you're just going through a faze. It'll pass. :)

• Im pretty it won't, been doing this for a while but whatever say

Most Helpful Girl

• Because often when people say they "love" animals they mean animals they find relevant, or they support the humane slaughter of animals. Cry about it all you want but we're omnivores and some people don't have the genetic nor dietary makeup to maintain a vegan diet and be fully healthy. I went vegan and began losing weight and hair, my doctor intervened and told me that it just couldn't support me so I had to start eating chicken and fish again.

I mean, how can you say you love nature and then buy printing paper or use electricity, gas for your car, and the like when you know it destroys the environment?

0|0
    0|0
    • When did i say i love nature 🤔? And i dont buy printing paper, i barely use electricity my house is run buy solar panels and i dont buy gas cause i dont have a car sooo...

• Show All
    • Of course you don't, it makes too much sense for you to understand. But the cellphone or device you are using is causing pollution. The food you eat destroys resources. The waste you put into your toilet produces pollution. Everything you do destroys the resources and home of animals and virtually all life around you, yet you think you have some kind of moral high ground by not eating animals while you literally eat up the home they were born in just by existing.

Every time you take a bus, every time you get a Starbucks drink and throw it in the trash, you're destroying something. So, how can any of us truly say we love animals, the planet, or anything, when all people are essentially parasites that consume and destroy?

... Philosophy. It goes beyond tofu and greens.

• How does cell phones and other devices cause pollution?, the only thing i know of that cause pollution is throwing trash on the floor or ocean or when factories release carbon dioxide. and I never said i have a "moral high ground" by not eating animals so dont know were u got that from and how is eating bananas and apples hindering animals homes? How is making plant based foods killing animals? For anything im saving them. Eating animals hinder the environment, stores like mc donalds and kfc are killing the environment. Being vegan is saving the environment. And lastly i dont drink Starbucks its not vegan soo.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I stopped eating meat because it causes Most of sickness today, I didn't stop because i "loved animals "
    Lol the human digestive system was not made to digest meat.
    But man do i just want to eat a piece of steak sometimes.

7weeks strong

1|0
    0|0
    • 💪🌱

• Show All
    • Lol dont worry i dont processed/junkfood anyways

• Bullshit in every processed food. Better eat fresh. by the way. People just separate their love towards animals and their will to eat is just a trained move and also trained taste, that they usually dont reflect. What i wish was that people would actually decide to eat meat but not just eat it out of routine

• Some people believe that this is the way nature intended things to be. If you talk to someone who works on a small family farm (not a big factory-farm) you'd probably find that they have a deep appreciation for the animals while at the same time accepting the fact that the animals are a food source.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not exactly mutually exclusive. If I stopped eating animals it's not like they'd stop appearing on the shelf. Furthermore, animals designed for consumption live short and torturous lives, simply put, there is no hope for them anyway. I can, however, do things for the animals that do have hope. I can pick a spider up and move him instead of smashing him, I can leave food out for a stray cat, I can nurse an injured bird back to health, and so on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do love animals but the animal meat is quality protein
    Humans wouldn't be where we are today without meat...

Lamb, goats, chickens, cows, pigs... these animals are on earth for us to eat - if they weren't meant to be eaten we wouldn't be able to eat them lol
    Like a poisonous frog for example
    fish too... perfect source of protein and amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, in my country, there are people who eats cats, dogs, crocodiles, etc until now and I remember in 1998, there was a war between 2 tribes, they slaughtered them and ate their flesh, it was crazy moment, too many chaotic event happened in many provinces

0|1
    0|0
  • All the animals that are killed every day just to feed the world...
    If any of you ever went to a slaughter house and seen how the animals are killed every day but all of you never have to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not vegan but i think it's just cause when most people eat something delicious they don't tend to care where it's coming from

2|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I love cake, but I have no trouble eating cake either.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why are vegans so concerned about non veg peeps?
    I mean why can’t they keep focus to their own plates?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have rarely come across polls or opinion or rather such lame question being asked by non veg. . Like saying why are/ how can veg be veg , lol.

• Show All
    • You’re right. Such questions actually don’t deserve to be answered. Neither such people.
      It’d be better if your opinion screen remained blank on this one.
      You’d really know how lame it is

• i can say whatever i want cause again its my opinion, there's no reason for you to say to keep my opinion screen blank, like no freedom of speech dude. im gonna say what ever i feel like saying and if you dont like it Dont respond or just block i dont really care

• Same way I can kill someone to survive and eat them (if I had to) but still love other humans.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's no different then the beautiful plants I love grow and enjoy their beauty until it's time to kill the plants so I can eat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see your point but the animals "most people" love are dogs and or cats but we don't eat them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love chickens for different reasons that I love dogs. For instance, they are tasty! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dogs but not so much chickens, so I have no issue eating chicken :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I know if I don't eat an animal, a tiger or lion will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, well if you're vegan, aren't you eating animals' food? They'll starve to death!

0|0
    1|0
  • Curious do you still ocationally eat fish? I'm fully aware the question may seem dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • They taste good

0|0
    0|0
  • I belong to PETA

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a mutually exclusive proposition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat or Dog =/= cow

0|0
    0|0
  • I see them as just another fruit of the land.

How do you think our ancestors dealt with it when they had to actually kill the animals they ate on a weekly basis? Removing the dirty work from our lives over the last 100 years has changed how we perceive them. Non-farmers and hunters don't like consider the origin of their food and the consequences. But it is here, it was around from the beginning of life on this planet and will continue until it eventually ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not like I eat tigers, lions and bears. I eat cow, chicken and pig. That's it

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't eat the animals you love that would be stupid

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i think they mean pets such as dogs cats horses rabbits guinea pigs parrots etc and not animals that are domesticated like cattle chicken salmon pig lobster mussels and what not. they aren't usually looked at as pets and there for aren't “loved” so when people that are meat eater say they love animals theyre most likely refering to pets that you care for and that they like

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat the animals I love.
    I wouldn't eat a dog or a cat.
    I wouldn't hug a salmon or a chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like cats and rodents, and I eat neither. Honestly, I really only eat chicken most of the time, and snow crab every once and a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like vegans because they eat my foods food.

1|0
    0|0
  • The thing is you can love animals and eat them my logic is animals are killed for food if i don't eat that food and others don't the animal died for nothing so by eating the meat the animal didn't die for no reason it died for a purpose im not saying being vegan is wrong by the way but think of how much land is used to grow fresh produce thats taking away the natural habitat of certain animals therefore killing them and when say corn is harvested mice etc will die in that process so wheather you eat meat or not animals will die to feed you you just feel more economically friendly and less of a murderer its all down to your pov on the matter but a cow will sustain a lot more people from its meat than a field of vegetables so vegan vegetarian or meat eater we all kill animals to survive

0|0
    0|0
    • Animals are killed for food? We shouldn't be killing animals in the first place and like i said to that person who commented before you, if you haven't tried veganism dont judge it. And when i mean "try it" i dont mean for like a week i mean like 6-7 months. You can't say being Vegan is bad for you, if you never tried it before.

• Easy.
    I don't love ALL animals.

1|1
    0|0
  • i agree

0|0
    0|0
  • We love vegetables but also eat them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes