How can meat eaters love animals but eat them after?

Ok so im Vegan and What i dont understand is that, meat eaters say they love animals and that animals mean the world to them, then after they stuff there face with fried chicken 🤔? How can you say you love animals then eat them after? Do you guys agree? Or disagree?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Evolution has designed the homo Sapiens to eat meat... Vegans are emotionally-driven, soft-minded, people. Their "love" for animals is more important to them than the health of themselves and their families. It's a sickness.

• Veganism is unhealthy? Tell that to the 5 million people who lost weight, have low cholesterol, lived past 95 and survived cancer. I mean you wouldn't understand if you never tried it. So i wouldn't judge something you haven't tried.

• Haha, you're just going through a faze. It'll pass. :)

• Im pretty it won't, been doing this for a while but whatever say

Most Helpful Girl

• Because often when people say they "love" animals they mean animals they find relevant, or they support the humane slaughter of animals. Cry about it all you want but we're omnivores and some people don't have the genetic nor dietary makeup to maintain a vegan diet and be fully healthy. I went vegan and began losing weight and hair, my doctor intervened and told me that it just couldn't support me so I had to start eating chicken and fish again.

I mean, how can you say you love nature and then buy printing paper or use electricity, gas for your car, and the like when you know it destroys the environment?

• When did i say i love nature 🤔? And i dont buy printing paper, i barely use electricity my house is run buy solar panels and i dont buy gas cause i dont have a car sooo...

• Of course you don't, it makes too much sense for you to understand. But the cellphone or device you are using is causing pollution. The food you eat destroys resources. The waste you put into your toilet produces pollution. Everything you do destroys the resources and home of animals and virtually all life around you, yet you think you have some kind of moral high ground by not eating animals while you literally eat up the home they were born in just by existing.

Every time you take a bus, every time you get a Starbucks drink and throw it in the trash, you're destroying something. So, how can any of us truly say we love animals, the planet, or anything, when all people are essentially parasites that consume and destroy?

... Philosophy. It goes beyond tofu and greens.

• How does cell phones and other devices cause pollution?, the only thing i know of that cause pollution is throwing trash on the floor or ocean or when factories release carbon dioxide. and I never said i have a "moral high ground" by not eating animals so dont know were u got that from and how is eating bananas and apples hindering animals homes? How is making plant based foods killing animals? For anything im saving them. Eating animals hinder the environment, stores like mc donalds and kfc are killing the environment. Being vegan is saving the environment. And lastly i dont drink Starbucks its not vegan soo.