What is the most amount of coffee you consumed and what type of coffee was it?

I had about 8 cups the last 12 hours and a whole lot more this last week. It was a Mocha pot of Rwandan Arabica coffee. Makes for a strong caffeine boost.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have 2-3 cups per day. I have espresso coffee (cappuccino)

• Not sure how to survive with so little. But hey enjoy every sip of that fine art

• It’s not necessary for me to overdose on something I enjoy. Limiting coffee consumptions makes it more enjoyable when i do get to consume it (for the taste).

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 cups of coffee... before exam.. was taken to hospital and was medically made unconscious for 6 hours.. cuz lack of sleep and caffeine was killing me

• Oh I do know that feeling, coffee is a very lethal substance in large quantities and especially with resistance down with lack of sleep could actually be lethal

• Yup.. learned that the hard way