How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order?

I am middle eastern, Lebanese to be exact. I know you won't be able to tell how it is without tasting it but how is the set up?

Grape leaves
Tabooleh (which is a parsley salad with olive oil and lemon)

I make plenty of other things. Italian, soul, American, Greek. There are some more orders i have to make that I will take pictures of but can't start that until tomorrow. How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order.?How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order.?

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• Like your ready to be some mans wife. Looks great.

• I am, in just a few more months 😁. Lol Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg ! I didn’t know you were middle eastern.. me too ... Your food looks amazing I love dawali (grape leaves ) πŸ˜‹ sahtan habibtey !

• Oh, wow! That is awesome! I would have never guessed, haha. Thank you so much!