How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order?

I am middle eastern, Lebanese to be exact. I know you won't be able to tell how it is without tasting it but how is the set up?

Grape leaves
Tabooleh (which is a parsley salad with olive oil and lemon)

I make plenty of other things. Italian, soul, American, Greek. There are some more orders i have to make that I will take pictures of but can't start that until tomorrow. How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order.?How does my cooking look? Asking because this is for an order.?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like your ready to be some mans wife. Looks great.

3|0
    0|0
    • I am, in just a few more months 😁. Lol Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg ! I didn’t know you were middle eastern.. me too ... Your food looks amazing I love dawali (grape leaves ) πŸ˜‹ sahtan habibtey !

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, wow! That is awesome! I would have never guessed, haha. Thank you so much!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 10

• I love Greek food πŸ˜‹. Being a vegetarian, I know it's one of the few cultures that don't put bacon in everything πŸ˜’.
    The grape leaf wraps look good. The salad looks delicious but kinda plain and just stuck in the pan. Maybe garnish the corners with some cherry tomatoes, plain yogurt swirls and whatever nuts you already have in the salad?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for pointing that out about the parsley salad. I had added cut lemon to the edges and a few other things and posted the wrong photo lol. I am actually Lebanese, not Greek but close enough lol.

• Sorry 😐
      I'm Irish American so I can't tell the difference between shawarma vs gyros half the time (plus I don't eat them anymore).
      Those grape leaves look delicious right now though πŸ˜‹

• Haha, it's okay. My boyfriend is Irish. It won't let me read the rest of your comment but I appreciate the help.

• Looks amazing... good job I'm sure they'll love the set up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks alright. I had those before. They are interesting with the leaf. Maybe to make it more interesting wrap it into a different shape? Like a shape of a bag and secure it with a piece of chive.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is no such thing as grape leaves being wrapped like a bag. They wouldn't sell. The true Lebanese/Middle eastern way, is like this.

• The first pic looks messed but the second item looks awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks very good! 10/10!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m coming over!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks very good and healthy, I wish

0|0
    0|0
    • I could get the occasion to eat it.
      Lol, it submitted before I finished typing my opinion.

• I figured lol. Thank you!

• Second looks good then first

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes