I don't get why I struggle with getting a girlfriend?

Serious post. I'm in my mid 20s and never had a girlfriend in my life. I'm not bragging when I say this, it just provides a visual that adds to the confusion, but I'm a great looking guy. I'm a 6'4", broad shouldered and handsome white guy, I have a physique like one of those Chippendales guys, seriously and actually did some modeling in my early 20s. I'm actually still a virgin, I don't drink of do drugs, actually pretty sociable and a good dude overall... but for some reason I can't get a girlfriend. I'll approach women and they either act really awkward and weird with me, in this case I'll just walk away without further embarrassing myself, or they are super flirtatious. The ones that are flirtatious I've often gotten to know over time, school or gym mostly, but then I'll find out that they have a boyfriend and nothing comes of it. Every girl I meet is taken and I don't know what to do, it's just so frustrating. I've also been rejected for ridiculously petty reasons; being a virgin, not drinking alcohol, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probs cos you're full of yourself with thwe whole "im great looking, could be a model" thinking and talk too much about yourself.
    Dated a guy like you, he was way into talking too much and about himself and how great he is lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to these girls telling you that you're full of yourself. You're simply giving a description of yourself in a bright light and that makes people on here lose their shit because they're insecure themselves.

Dude, it's not all about looks though. I know a lot of bodybuilders/fitness model looking guys who are absolute shit with women. Looks will get you in the door, but personality will keep them. You have to keep approaching till you stop feeling awkward.

The whole mid twenties virginity thing is cringe as fuck. Women will look at it in the same way. Most women don't value virginity in men. You need to get on tinder and fuck an attractive girl already. This will ease your tension around other women dramatically. First step is you need to get laid already though. Virginity isn't some magical thing and your first time is never really that great. Lose that shit already.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you are a bit full of yourself, but at your age girls are looking for guys who have a good life a head of them, are you smart? Funny? Educated?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "I'll approach women and they either act really awkward and weird with me"

You need to work on your social skills then, presuming it's not actually about your looks. Besides you come off as kinda uptight and snobby.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are probably boring to talk to, and lack confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's why there is a whole industry out there like this, it bothers me because this is how I see it, girls learn by doing nothing so that means they learn faster and quicker, much younger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes