What do you think of bananas?

I love bananas with all my heart. They are a great source of potassium and they taste good with ice cream. I just love the fact they're so yellow and long. How about you?

What do you think of bananas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Bananas make great conditioner that helps restore dry, damaged hair. Mash a banana and add a tablespoon of heavy cream and a tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Then apply it to dry hair, cover your hair with a shower cap, and then wrap your head in a warm towel. Leave it on for up to an hour and then rinse thoroughly with warm water before shampooing.

Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead can help cure a headache.

More than 100 billion bananas are eaten every year in the world, making them the fourth most popular agricultural product.

Americans eat an average of 27 pounds of bananas per person every year.

More than 96 percent of American households buy bananas at least once a month.

Bananas have fairly poor structural integrity and are likely to break or even rupture if used for masturbation. As the interior contents of a banana represent a fairly good culture medium for yeast infection, using one unprotected for masturbation is therefore risky behavior. If you are going to use a banana for this purpose, put a condom on it first: it will contain the contents of the banana should it rupture. Using a condom will also make extraction of the remnants of a fractured banana more likely to be accomplished without requiring medical assistance.

Hope it helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell am I reading and seeing and thinking and why am I here? Screw you and your bananas! I like kiwi fruit, they're fuzzy on the outside and slippery in the middle โ˜บ๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
  • i know you love banana , my question is why not, Cucumber..

1|0
    0|1
  • Don't know if I share your enthusiasm about them lol but they are good

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan, but I'll eat them because they don't require me too cook and they're filling enough that they can act as a makeshift breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love bananas. And they are good for you too. Just please done eat them like that girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I love bananas and banana creme pie is my favorite pie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas are great. Some banana info for those that care to know: did you know that the banana flavor we now associate with candy (and doesn't really taste the same as real bananas) was actually how bananas used to taste! That's right, back in the 60s or so there was a root fungus that spread across the entire world's banana farms (long story on how this can happen) and this species of banana was essentially killed off and replaced by the species we know and love today. This same root fungus is now threatening this species of banana!!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes like bananas but not interested in physical appearence of it as u explaining and u comparing it to an organ.. is u? lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • so you would go banana's over a banana. righto.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love bananas!!! So yummy and nutritious!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't consume one million in one sitting

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like bananas.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hahaha thats funny

1|0
    0|0
  • They are good ๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • that's funny. love a banana split.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, bananas are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell you to go and fuck a banana

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favourite prutas

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m pretty neutral on the subject honestly...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like bananas

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice fruit !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all kind of fruits

0|0
    0|0
  • On a good day sure

0|0
    0|0
  • And men get tempted when you have it

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it again but slower and no bitting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice with your mouth full lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• They're alright. Probably not my least favorite dick shaped food

2|0
    0|1
  • Hahaha the video is cute... anyway I am not a big fan of bananas but I eat coz it's gud for my body... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't eat bananas because every time I do apparently I'm a whore๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas aren't that hard and i personnaly think pain is gain

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Theyโ€™re awful in my opinion.

0|0
    1|0
  • i hate them

0|0
    1|0
  • I like eating them like I eat cock.